White House defending Pelosi

Last I checked, gays are citizens, thus due representation.

This is a Rep manufactured smear.

The Speaker, Rep or Dem,in the post 9/11 era gets a ride back to their district. The powers that be have decided it's more effective and secure to use military transport. If you're going to that expense, it's a no-brainer that non-stop is more effective and secure than en route stops.

There isn't one particular a/c sitting around at the speaker's beck and call. The speaker gives their schedule to the Air Force, and the Air Force whistles up an available a/c that'll get the job done. Hastert couldn't pick and choose, and neither can Pelosi.

You think she didn't know that?

There are plenty of regs regarding reimbursement. If we catch Pelosi violating those, BBQ her. Until then, give the lady some room to work.

Last I checked, gays are citizens, thus due representation.

never said they were'nt, where did that come from?

This is a Rep manufactured smear.

Where's the smear?

The Speaker, Rep or Dem,in the post 9/11 era gets a ride back to their district. The powers that be have decided it's more effective and secure to use military transport. If you're going to that expense, it's a no-brainer that non-stop is more effective and secure than en route stops.

not always possible.

There isn't one particular a/c sitting around at the speaker's beck and call. The speaker gives their schedule to the Air Force, and the Air Force whistles up an available a/c that'll get the job done. Hastert couldn't pick and choose, and neither can Pelosi.

thats not entirely true, certain aircraft are designated for certain missions. Just because the DOD happens to have a C-5 Galaxy sitting idle does'nt mean the speaker can use it.

You think she didn't know that?

Yea! :lol:

There are plenty of regs regarding reimbursement. If we catch Pelosi violating those, BBQ her. Until then, give the lady some room to work.

your hero...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59q8waklXhs...ted&search=

Surrender!
Die fahne hoch!
Es scheint, dass Sie noch machen, hat nein einen Griff auf Ihrem unnatürlichen tendancies. Ich kann noch, Sie helfen, zu wissen.
Bitte erlaubt, dass mich helfe. Während die Amerikaner sagen: Denial ist nicht nur ein Fluss in Ägypten! B)

In my opinion I think he has been overly nice. Besides how you feel about Bush and the war I can't think of him being mean to someone. Correct me if I am wrong.
Yes, because only a nice person would try to amend the constition to DENY rights to an entire group of people.