Petition

DFWCC

Senior
Aug 19, 2002
DFW
Visit site
There is a petition going around on the ramp at DFW calling for DC''s replacement. It is felt that he is untrustworthy and will not be beleived by employees anymore. For morale purposes TRUST is a necessity

A petition? That is a laugh.

Buy enough stock if you want that kind of influence.

You are employees not Employers.

Who do you guys think you are anyway?

Buy the company if you want to do that.

Sign Me Up!!!!!!! in the Far East if a company is preforming badly or is caught in a scandel the CEO whould offer his resignation as a show of respect and for the honor of his employee''s.After the Japan Airlines 747 bulkhead accident the CEO actually comitted suicide.Well Don if "Shared Sacifice" is to taken to heart-it''s time to fall on the sword!!!!!!!~~~~

----------------
On 4/19/2003 11:47:21 PM xlurker wrote:

A petition? That is a laugh.

Buy enough stock if you want that kind of influence.

You are employees not Employers.

Who do you guys think you are anyway?

Buy the company if you want to do that.

----------------​
**************Deleted**********

...Flight attendants on the west coast are doing the same..I would hope all work groups can come together and make this happen as quickly as possible. I know union reps are eager to kick this into high gear with information being to us out on the line.

Leuker-This company is as much about us workers as stock holders-if not more. We have been running up against this mistrust and mismanagement for years..The stockholders, and flying public will be thanking us once we are unleased from this tyrant and AA can truly realize its place as the leader in air travel once again...

----------------
On 4/20/2003 12:17:19 AM joejett wrote:

Sign Me Up!!!!!!! in the Far East if a company is preforming badly or is caught in a scandel the CEO whould offer his resignation as a show of respect and for the honor of his employee''s.After the Japan Airlines 747 bulkhead accident the CEO actually comitted suicide.Well Don if "Shared Sacifice" is to taken to heart-it''s time to fall on the sword!!!!!!!~~~~

----------------​
You are very funny how can someone resign if the have no honor, nor respect their employees?

I will sign the petition after a RE-VOTE on the contract!

Don't allow them to distract you from the main issue!

If Carty resigned, then would you then feel redeemed?

I'll bet they would trade Carty and Three others if you will agree to not re-vote!

Keep FOCUSED people!

----------------
On 4/20/2003 8:24:32 AM wts54 wrote:

The ministry official who approved the repair
on that 747 committed suicide.How''s that for
honor?

----------------​
Is suicide in the benefit package at AA? Do we get time off for funerals?
I guess for suicide 100% Survivor benefits will be allowed, instead of 50%, since suicide is a first time and one time occurence?