Philadelphia Inquirer

US1YFARE said:
PITBull is right, we can't change your conditions, but we can continue to patronize the airline and let management know what a great job you guys continue to do even though your wallets have been ripped out of your hands.
[post="192778"][/post]​
So if the customer lets the company know we do such a great job after a mamouth pay cut then what is the company's incentive to not cut pay again? I know we can't express our displeasure. That would be tacky. We should just quit.

We're all frustrated, tired, and lighter in the pocketbooks. However, PitBull's comments are dead on! The customer's are the last ones we should be taking any of this out on. I doubt any of us has really forgotten that they're the real reason we're all here.

Just letting you know bad employee morale is not exclusive to US Air.
What the hell does management expect when they keep taking more and more from the employees? I realize that the US Air employees have taken several hits bigger than the AA employees so it is understandable why the morale is the way it is.
I'm at a point that I just show up for work and I really don't care anymore because this airline gig has turned into just another job.
It use to be a great career and I was proud to tell people that I worked at AA.
I don't want anyone to know anymore that I work for AA

Why should I care how the customers "feel" when most of them don't give a crap about the wages and benefits of airline employees?

Latest posts