PHL CREW ROOM

:rolleyes: I just don't understand why the poster didn't just e-mail Sherri or as inflight for this answer insteaad of posting on this forum? It's beyond me :shock: why you choose to complain and moan on here, but fail to go to the source of information to get a real answer :up:
First of all how do you KNOW that I didn't "ask inflight"? Second WHY does it go silent for such a long period of time? The company or Sherri could have put an email out stating the facts. If she didn't HAVE the facts then at least let us know that the crew room was IN FACT still on the burner but just waiting on details....stay tuned. So now the "POSTER" has answered your question directly. Feel better?

:rolleyes: I just don't understand why the poster didn't just e-mail Sherri or as inflight for this answer insteaad of posting on this forum? It's beyond me :shock: why you choose to complain and moan on here, but fail to go to the source of information to get a real answer :up:

I'm sorry, but using Sherri Shamblin as a source for real information, is about as good an idea of just asking one of the many college interns from Rio Salado College that are employed at the Sand Castle :lol: Sherri is lucky if she can even find her way to work everyday! :lol: I heard a couple of months ago that the "new crew room" was found to have asbestos and indeed, they were having a tough time with the city getting the contractors badged. :rolleyes:

The new crew room and the excuses as to why it's not moving along are endless. Ok, how long are we going to hear excuses about why there is no air conditioning in the existing one? Are we to hear how the argument will go ALL SUMMER before we see it fixed or box fans everywhere? Oh I mean really, new bev-cart setup never happening, phantom crew rooms, food STILL sold in coach to FL with NOTHING to eat in first. Hell even Parker called that one. It's just broken promises and empty excuses over and over. PLEASE tell me new people will handle this position with ANY airline we merge with at ANY time. Ugggggh. :rolleyes:

We just sold the $5.00 snack box in and out of Florida on my trip. Was even joking with the LSG guy in PHL about showing his ID.