Phoenix

sounds like paradise :rolleyes:

Actually, it is quite nice to have snow outside and a fire in the fireplace. Change of seasons and scenery always gives you something to look forward to and it's always nice to look at things from different perspectives. Not sure if looking at SAND the same way 365 days a year is as nice! :rolleyes:

Actually, it is quite nice to have snow outside and a fire in the fireplace. Change of seasons and scenery always gives you something to look forward to and it's always nice to look at things from different perspectives. Not sure if looking at SAND the same way 365 days a year is as nice! :rolleyes:

yeah for a weekend skiing, I'll take shorts and flipflops over your fireplace. lol :p

Every city has it's pro's and con's...I know i'll get blasted for this, I lived in BUF for 42 yrs, I know we lost 4 superbowls, it snows like hell...blah blah blah, but it has a lot of nice qualities also, I've been in CLT for 11 years, it is a upcoming city, somewhat clean, good economy, but it's neighborhoods are not like they are in an established older city. Heck, I dont even know some of my neighbors names. Every city has something to offer...just depends on what your taste is....

Finally, a relief to the pressure packed bases out East....the longer this takes to integrate the more people want to transfer out West....Funny, years ago PHL was the most junior base....with virtually 1-2 year F/A's holding Carribbean overnites and TransAtlantic overnites....now it's got to be neck in neck with CLT for seniority. I see PHX as becoming the MOST senior base in the system.....just a matter of time! :up: Good news for the average MOE out East and also good news for the Westie that wants to come East! :up:

I heard AWA pilots plan to make life a living he11 if
USAir Flt Attendants push AWA Flight Attendants out the door and on to the unemployment line. Has anyone heard that mentioned anywhere?

I heard AWA pilots plan to make life a living he11 if
USAir Flt Attendants push AWA Flight Attendants out the door and on to the unemployment line, As anyone heard that mentioned anywhere?
Huh? How would East FA's push West FA's to the unemployment line? East can only transfer to PHX when there are vacancies.

As far as the pilot threat, I doubt it.

...LMAO....living hell.. give me a break, as a group I can't think of one F/A thats afraid of any pilot, AWA or US... :lol:

...LMAO....living hell.. give me a break, as a group I can't think of one F/A thats afraid of any pilot, AWA or US... :lol:
Although you have to laugh because many of our East FA's do really believe that come May, they will be opening up PHX to transfers. :blink: :lol: