Pilot labor thread week 4/27-5/3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since USAirways is now non-union, Parker has plenty of say about virtually everything.
Are you talking about the pilots? Parker has nothing to say about pilot union issues.

Perhaps you are talking about some non-unionized craft on the property. If so, I missed the segue. Sorry.

Troll? What? Usapa was formed to re-write the rules. Doh is usapas' rule to impose on the west.We are the majority.The west has zero say in usapa. No matter how you vote back west, we will structure everything, and use our superior numbers to vote what WE want on the EAST.Mr. Seeham is correct.

you sound like a dictator imposing everything on everybody

LOA 93 for the WEST!!!!!!!!!!!
Let me see if I have this straight. USAPA, a Union?, is advocating a decrease in pay and workrules for it's members. The same members it wishes to have under it's wing? The rest of the organized labor world, not just in airlines, will boil over that. Not that you care in the slightest however. I just can't imagine you idiots would even say something so unbelievably assinine. How, honestly, can you, even with the differences between the two groups look in a mirror and like what you see.

Well I always wondered who was running to management about that. Thanks for bringing it up!! The best thing is not to mention the name usair at all just a flight number and destination and that does it!
I've been wondering also. Who really knows, right? It still reeks. Good points on the announcement. Mine have been real cut and dried. Does this mean we agree on something? Heaven forbid!!! :shock:

I don't think 20 year fo is an east pilot. I think he is having fun cutting through the public facade and just out right saying what usapas intentions are. Kinda like pretending to be an usapa member posting after taking truth serum. He's jerking all our chains.
Or better yet he's out to sabotage the whole thing. I think you're right, he's not an east pilot. In fact as a newbie his posts are all over the place. One thing I do know, he's not affiliated with USAPA leadership. You're right about the chains though.

you sound like a dictator imposing everything on everybody
My guess is he's a disenfranchised westie posing as a ............. (insert your favorite descriptive). After reading his posts, just another wannabe. Oh well, it is what it is.

Hemmenway seems to know.

Per his own words, he stated that USAPA inherits everything - our CBA, TA, and Nic.

Pretty cut and dry.
You believe everything he says? In that case I guess you believe when he said "......they could impose LOA93" on the west as of summer '06. That letter was pretty cut and dried also.

Well let's look at the teams. On one side we have a group of pilots who have repeatedly broken every agreement they have made and have proven that they are not to be trusted and have promised much more than they can ever deliver. On the other side is United. It's not too hard to figure out which side the west will be backing.

I would get used to folks trying to undermine USAPA. AWAPPA will be relentless in their pursuit of the End of USAPA.

Hey I like that name, is it taken?

What planet are you guys from? What do you mean which side you will be backing? It's not a choice, we are all US Airways pilots. UA is not going to come in with a seniority proposal that says we want to do it this way for west pilots and this way for east. We are all US to them.

You will get ALPA back from UA, but I wouldn't look for anything else.

I have always expected USAPA to be undermined. I didn't think a new union was the way to go, but the majority thought otherwise. I hope they were right.

The operative word in your post is TRYING. It has yet to be accomplished.

What a huge joke. "My seniority is not for sale" has been your mantra since Nicolau hit the streets and now you're willing to pay a huge price to do just that. Incredible.

Hope it was worth it.
924ps web site click here

924ps, please explain the history of your seniority you now have at us airways.

I notice the bottom left link bar has awa airline history. Can you please explain the relevance.

Doh will work under usapa.We didn't replace alpa to have it fail. When usapa gets Mr. Parker to agree to doh, the next snap shot will have us higher up the new list,with United. If we dont merge, at least 1600 awa pilots will be on the bottom for the next furlough.Twenty plus years at US puts most of the west,and United on the bottom.

OK..I am sorry ...but I just can't get over the arrogance of the east "union busting union" pilots...DO you people even realize what is going on out there???? or anywhere??? Do you know there are lists being put together with the names of usapa members and it is going to be past around the system....(thank God they know most AWA pilots did not vote for that abortion of a union.) And they know how to tell the difference. :ph34r:

As a matter of fact.....nobody knows what is going to happen....USAPA you can say what you want...but you are as much in the dark as the rest of the people who work for AWA/USAir.

OK..I am sorry ...but I just can't get over the arrogance of the east "union busting union" pilots...DO you people even realize what is going on out there???? or anywhere??? Do you know there are lists being put together with the names of usapa members and it is going to be past around the system....(thank God they know most AWA pilots did not vote for that abortion of a union.) And they know how to tell the difference. :ph34r:
Is that a threat? Oh, grow up!

As a matter of fact.....nobody knows what is going to happen....USAPA you can say what you want...but you are as much in the dark as the rest of the people who work for AWA/USAir.

Yeah they call those S%$B lists and it makes for a really rough time getting around off line. I had to prove myself on an Alaska flight, good thing I carry my ALPA card with me and proof of the two councils that were in the west.

Yeah they call those S%$B lists and it makes for a really rough time getting around off line. I had to prove myself on an Alaska flight, good thing I carry my ALPA card with me and proof of the two councils that were in the west.

You were hired in 2004, you carry your alpa card proudly. 3500 us airways pilots voted alpa out. I guess you know so much more than a 30 year pilot. I carry a list of some of your pilots on me. Some worked where they should not have, some flew things they should not have, and some flew when they should not have. These were all pre meditated acts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back