Pilots Slam AA With New Billboard

Dunno. APA did an ad today that referenced the "TellYourAAStory" website, so they're supporting it even if they're not the ones behind it. The website says "a concerned group of AA employees" and they went thru the added expense to hide the registration of the domain, so they must be a little concerned about backlash.

apa.jpg

The website says "a concerned group of AA employees" and they went thru the added expense to hide the registration of the domain, so they must be a little concerned about backlash.
Let's have a little internet fun, shall we? I went out to yougetsignal.com and found that these domains are all hosted on the same server as tellyouraastory.com:

1960plymouth.com
almost2easy.com
bradssoapbox.com
post-blue.com
stthomascathedraldubai.com
www.clububer.com
www.frenchierus2.com
www.ghba.ca
www.sliferred.com
www.tghcrossstitch.com
www.trashykillvanity.post-blue.com
www.unitedvetsgroup.com.au
www.yonisha.com

Any interweb smart guys out there want to pick up the investigation from here?

Maybe I can have one of my network guys look tomorrow, but from the domain names, I suspect they're hosting it outside the US so that there's no possible way to subpoena information from it or try to have it shut down for trademark infringement, libel, slander, etc.

Dunno. APA did an ad today that referenced the "TellYourAAStory" website, so they're supporting it even if they're not the ones behind it. The website says "a concerned group of AA employees" and they went thru the added expense to hide the registration of the domain, so they must be a little concerned about backlash.

apa.jpg
Bad time to have this billboard with all of cancellations. Can you say unfortunate timing APA?

The employees behind the website are awfully cowardly (to paraphrase the words of some posters here) for not revealing their true identity on that website. Wonder what they're scared of? B)

The employees behind the website are awfully cowardly (to paraphrase the words of some posters here) for not revealing their true identity on that website. Wonder what they're scared of? B)

A cease and desist letter from AMR's crack legal team?

Maybe the same thing you are?

Hey, hey now... As passengers (FWAAA, eolesen, ual777fan) who generally buy the expensive tickets that pay the bills, and who have lots of friends who work in and around the industry, we deserve to have our voices heard.

Fair enough but I didnt see where The Goose said that they had no right to participate in the discussion.

Fair enough but I didnt see where The Goose said that they had no right to participate in the discussion.

Goose was giving FWAAA a hard time about this earlier in the thread, and said something to the effect of "he's not an employee so just ignore him." I was responding to that. I think all of you have done a bang up job over the past 4 days. If any of you ever make it down to Austin, I'll have to get some Shiner out for you guys/gals.

Goose was giving FWAAA a hard time about this earlier in the thread, and said something to the effect of "he's not an employee so just ignore him." I was responding to that. I think all of you have done a bang up job over the past 4 days. If any of you ever make it down to Austin, I'll have to get some Shiner out for you guys/gals.

Sorry, but I didn't say they had no right to participate and it wasn't my intent it should be taken that way. Eoleson is a former employee - he's certainly got a right to share opinions and knowledge.

FWAAA admits to not being an employee (past or present) and aside from reading the same material the rest of us have access to, has no particular insight into the workings of AA's so-called management other than being in that position him/her self, albeit in a different industry. That's all I attempted to point out.

A good many of us live with this this corporate nonsense on a daily basis and personally, I can't think of a good excuse for the defenders of corporate amerika's greed based system - all they're lacking is their hammer and sickle.

Most of us are tired of the endless train of lies coming from both the company and the company union - then some people wonder why when the corporate sleeze does right we don't believe it and ridicule them further.

We have been shown over the last few years exactly how sincere our corporate officers are by their lying, both aloud and in print, with their actions speaking so loudly, we can't what they're saying anymore.

Back