PIT OCC to close

700UW said:
It doesnt matter who does, go read the alliance agreement signed by the TWU and IAM, its says they will file jointly.

And learn what an accretion is, I all ready posted the NMB investigation on the matter.
an alliance yet to be voted on and approved by the rank and file not that either union would let that stop them.

700UW said:
It doesnt matter who does, go read the alliance agreement signed by the TWU and IAM, its says they will file jointly.

And learn what an accretion is, I all ready posted the NMB investigation on the matter.
Alliance agreement, association .... whatever you may call it... is not recognized by the NMB. Therefore, any language in the said agreement between the unions will be meritless until the association is recognized as the representative of the combined group. This will only be realized after an election of the combined membership. Until this happens; IMO... the TWU will be obligated to honor their committment and agreement to file for SCS within 6 months of the merger date. In the meantime... let's get this vote on "the Association" being the bargaining representative of the combined group on the fast track. 

The agreement is between the IAM and the TWU, they both signed it, there are things in there that both unions have to adhere too, the NMB isnt involved till they file the SCS.

Its binding between both unions.

jimntx said:
Bus, I wouldn't bet the rent money on that. Every time I work a PIT turn out of DFW, we have senior f/as commuting to work on the return flight. At some point they will be at the gate in DFW on the way to PIT. Not many, but some. And, since PIT flights are always full or near to it...

You mean there are original AA flight attendants that could live in base (DFW) but chooe to live in PIT instead?  REALLY?  What an "interesting" decision.

nycbusdriver said:
You mean there are original AA flight attendants that could live in base (DFW) but chooe to live in PIT instead?  REALLY?  What an "interesting" decision.
Don't ask me to explain it. As far as I'm concerned north of Nashville should be the Great American Wilderness from late October until April.