PIT OCC to close

Planners at US are IAM and there were accreted into the group.

Nothing changes if their work location moves to DFW, they are still PMUS employees and not PMAA, and I would l think since US is unionized the AA group will eventually be accreted.

I am not so sure that the employees of USAirways grasp the concept of what is about to happen.

If any group is NON union here at AA do you think that they will run to become part of the IAM?  Not Likely....

The IAM as it stands now will when all is said and done will be GONE.

Not sure the TWU will remain either since we the mechanics are attempting to remove them. This alliance if it moves forward will be around for a short while but AA is NOT going to bargain with two unions representing the same work group.

US may be taking over at AA but the dominant work group due to its size work at AA.
Work rules and benefits, will be done the AA way. Sheer number will dictate that  

If the IAM workers have a CBA it will be honored I would think until either it becomes amenable or is just done away with once the integration/merger is complete. This is NOT USAirways this is the AA way.

US pilots will join with our pilots, F/A will do the same, What makes you think that the iAM will stand alone against AA and its other unionized work groups? 

700UW said:
Planners at US are IAM and there were accreted into the group.

Nothing changes if their work location moves to DFW, they are still PMUS employees and not PMAA, and I would l think since US is unionized the AA group will eventually be accreted.
Speculation on your part, I can see the iam throwing 55 agents under the bus to gain leverage to get the guy's in the hubs another .25 cents on the hour.

700UW said:
Labor law and precendents have been set all ready, you people really need to educate yourself.

And AMFAmissingMan, you have no clue what will happen, do you have the winning powerball numbers too?

And here are all the groups that were accredited, read it and learn.

http://www.nmb.gov/representation/deter2001/28n030.html
You are talking about the mt planners and they have nothing to do about load planners which is a fleet service function, my buddy in clp who is setting beside me at my humble abode thiks you are an arrogant arse, get you facts straight. Load planners are fleet service and have nothing to do with 142 or mt.

Reactions: 2 people
I wasnt talking to you about CLP.

And you are uneducated, because a job is moving to Ft Worth, how does it change your CBA?

You dont even know how the laws work, now do you?

CLP is in the IAM CBA as Fleet Service covered work, if it moves to DFW they are still PMUS employees, not PMAA employees.

Is that too hard for you to understand?

Read your CBA:

The Agreement shall be binding upon the Company and any Successor, defined as a purchaser, assignee or transferee of
all or substantially all of the assets or stock of the Company or US Airways Group.
Neither the Company nor US Airways Group shall enter into an agreement with a Successor which creates a Successor Transaction unless the Successor agrees, in writing, as a prior condition of the Successorship Transaction, to cause the Company and US Airways Group to continue to be bound by the Agreement, as it may be amended pursuant to the provisions of applicable law, and to cause any operating airline which obtains the assets of the Company to honor and be bound by the Agreement as it may be amended pursuant to the provisions of applicable law.

Fleet Service consists of the classification groups of Mainline and MDA. Each classification group consists of the classifications of Fleet Service Lead Agent (Full-time and Part-time) and Fleet Service 6 Agent (Full-time and Part-time). Mainline and (Mid Atlantic Group) Fleet Service work consists of Ramp Service, Operations/Tower and  Central Load Planning (CLP). Separate duty assignments may be established.

CLP work includes normal and customary work associated with the weight and balance, take-off weights and communication of such information including preparation and distribution of necessary paperwork, and other CLP related work.

700, do you try to be this much of a dick intentionally,is it god given talent shining through or is it simply the result of years of dedication to honing your craft that we're witnessing here?

You are a bigger rectal cavity than the resident Delta cultist,and that takes talent.

Kudos to you sir.

Reactions: 4 people
Just trying to be like you.

And if you dont like the message, put me on ignore.

Glad to see you have resort to name calling, did you learn that on the playground?

What 700 seems to miss is that even if the company deliberately violates the CBA, the company and its lawyers can drag their feet to the point that by the time it comes to the grievance/arbitration/suing point, US Airways will no longer exist.  There will be a successor JCBA (negotiated or forced upon), and the transfers to DFW will be transferred.  More than likely, the arbitrator will find the grievance moot, and there will be a finding of "DP, you've been a bad boy.  Don't do this again."  :lol:

Jim

We have been through this before, it went right to court and got a TRO against the company.

We have lived it, have you?

And you and others dont get, just because there is a merger, the CBA is still in effect and all the precedent grievances and arbitrations are in full effect.

Why cant you people grasp this?

A JCBA cant be forced upon employees, do you realize it took eight years for the FAs to get a JCBA and the Pilots still dont?

The issue at hand is that the sAA workgroup is non union and the sUS is union.  From what I understand, that there has to be a vote to re-certify all employees in a given job-classification to be unionized and whom they want to represent them.  sNW flight attendants lost their union protection during the merger with sDL FA's, due to the larger work group wish to remain nonunion.

Not true, if they are unionized at US, they can be accredited in a JCBA.

Also nothing changes till the IAM files an SCS.

Right now, both PMUS and PMAA are two totally separate work groups and will be until an SCS is filed and if a vote needs to take place or be accredited under a JCBA.

700UW said:
Not true, if they are unionized at US, they can be accredited in a JCBA.

Also nothing changes till the IAM files an SCS.

Right now, both PMUS and PMAA are two totally separate work groups and will be until an SCS is filed and if a vote needs to take place or be accredited under a JCBA.
The IAM isn't making the SCS call this time.Ask around the palace grounds.

Reactions: 1 person
It doesnt matter who does, go read the alliance agreement signed by the TWU and IAM, its says they will file jointly.

And learn what an accretion is, I all ready posted the NMB investigation on the matter.

JFK Fleet Service said:
700, do you try to be this much of a dick intentionally,is it god given talent shining through or is it simply the result of years of dedication to honing your craft that we're witnessing here?

You are a bigger rectal cavity than the resident Delta cultist,and that takes talent.

Kudos to you sir.
post of the year candidate here ...lmao