Please Come To Chicago

I'll start with whoever convinced us that hussein had bio/ chemical weapons ready to go and was wrong.

And will add, whoever thought lax banking regulations would strenghthen our country but were wrong.

Then finish with whoever thought it was a good idea that tax cuts to stimulate the economy but were wrong

Don't fret about taxes...............you'll be paying "Your Fair Share" before long !

"If you're concerned about deficits, you need to bring in more money," he says. The economy may be too "delicate" to let the Bush tax cuts expire for lower income individuals right now Johnston concedes, but "as the economy gets stronger, there will need to be adjustments."

http://finance.yahoo.com/blogs/daily-ticker/higher-taxes-create-jobs-cut-deficit-david-cay-134043778.html

You, are one of the adjustments !

Reactions: 3 people
http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/former-chairmans-trial-promises-to-reveal-internal-strife-embarrassing-episodes-for-fla-gop/2013/02/11/bf960222-744b-11e2-9889-60bfcbb02149_story.html

[/color]

President: Barack Hussein Obama

Why do people use his middle name so often? I mean how often do you hear people use the middle name of other presidents? Why is his middle name so important and other presidents not?

Why do people use his middle name so often? I mean how often do you hear people use the middle name of other presidents? Why is his middle name so important and other presidents not?

The Just Ain't Right wouldn't even use Romney's first name.

But then, he isn't President.

I was always fond of George Herbert Walker Bush.....

What's the worry, its all a fake name anyway.

Because he is a Muslim born in Kenya and we cannot let anyone forget it. Geez 777, keep up. I thought you were smarter than this.

I bet if you did a poll, most if not all of the people polled would not know the middle name much less the middle initial of any US president save W Bush since that is what differentiated him from H Bush. I doubt many would even know what W stands for.

The use of his middle name is bigotry plain and simple.

Reactions: 2 people
Because he is a Muslim born in Kenya and we cannot let anyone forget it. Geez 777, keep up. I thought you were smarter than this.

I bet if you did a poll, most if not all of the people polled would not know the middle name much less the middle initial of any US president save W Bush since that is what differentiated him from H Bush. I doubt many would even know what W stands for.

The use of his middle name is bigotry plain and simple.

Guess some people think his middle name is scary and foriegn. Problem is unless your name is Red Cloud, Crazy Horse, Geronimo, Cochise etc, we all have foriegn names.

The top ten cities with estimated percentages of People Below the Poverty Level.

1. Detroit , MI 32.5%

2. Buffalo , NY 29.9%

3. Cincinnati , OH 27.8%

4. Cleveland , OH 27.0%

5. Miami , Fl 26.9%

6. St. Louis , MO 26.8%

7. El Paso , TX 26.4%

8. Milwaukee , WI 26.2%

9. Philadelphia , Pa 25.1%

10. Newark , NJ 24.2%

Here's a list of the most violent states.​

Take a look at how many of them are controlled by republicans.​

[/indent]

Here's a list of the most violent states.​

Take a look at how many of them are controlled by republicans.​

When you're ready to talk about the culture and race of those committing the most gun violence in America let me know. I know it's a difficult topic for most on the left to talk about it without their white guilt coming to the surface. The black community loves to kill each other, just watch the first 5 minutes of your local news to get a clue. Tell me how you plan to change the culture of black on black violence then you'll be getting somewhere.

What evidence do you have to suggest that gun violence is due to who is in control of the executive and/or legislative branches?

What evidence do you have to suggest that gun violence is due to who is in control of the executive and/or legislative branches?

Where exactly did I say anything about guns? Here's a hint, I didn't. So next time read the post before you comment. Maybe then you won't make yourself look stupid.

Latest posts