Please Come To Chicago

Where exactly did I say anything about guns? Here's a hint, I didn't. So next time read the post before you comment. Maybe then you won't make yourself look stupid.
Lets try this again, if not gun violence what type of violence are you talking about or do you even have a clue?

Lets try this again, if not gun violence what type of violence are you talking about or do you even have a clue?

I'll type slowly so you can maybe understand better dapoes. All I did was post something that showed the ten states that have the highest rate of violent crime. If you can't get the point I was trying to make given the subject matter of this thread then no amount of explaining will make you understand.

I'll type slowly so you can maybe understand better dapoes. All I did was post something that showed the ten states that have the highest rate of violent crime. If you can't get the point I was trying to make given the subject matter of this thread then no amount of explaining will make you understand.

And the most intelligent comment you can muster was to call me stupid? I completely understand your point but I missed the part of the article that stated that if only all local, state and federal branches of government were controlled by Democrats the crime rate would be much lower. It wouldn't be and you know it (if you even read the article you posted).

When you're ignorant of the facts you assume, just like calling me dapoes (whoever that is). There are a few on this site that know me personally and I assure you that I am not dapoes (whoever that is). Who knows, we may have even talked to each other on the phone. I'm a fixer too.

Guess some people think his middle name is scary and foriegn. Problem is unless your name is Red Cloud, Crazy Horse, Geronimo, Cochise etc, we all have foriegn names.

But we are at war with all the "Hussein" in the world so using his middle name evokes more fear. After all. All Muslims are bad don't ya know.

Reactions: 2 people

You will need to type much much slower.

Reactions: 2 people
Yeah yeah yeah.

And this countries' debt burden grew under republican leadership. And we were attacked under republican leadershi. And the stock market tanked under republican leadership, and our financial system nearly crashed and burned under republican leadership, we entered two needless wars with no exit strategy under republican leadership, True, certain local areas with only dems in lead are suffering but the republicans brought suffering to a national level. And for generations. Be sure to thank your grand kids for me for paying our debts.

The libtards hide the numbers of their overspending. We were attacked under Rep leadership? Did you forget the attack of 93 under your beloved 'Oral is not sex' Clinton? The financial crisis is due to libtards. Clinton started NAFTA! Not local areas...THe entire country was sold out under libtard leadership. Your grandkids will become dhimmis in Amerasia, the creation of hippies and libtards.

I'll start with whoever convinced us that hussein had bio/ chemical weapons ready to go and was wrong.

And will add, whoever thought lax banking regulations would strenghthen our country but were wrong.

Then finish with whoever thought it was a good idea that tax cuts to stimulate the economy but were wrong

Lets not forget when Clinton bombed a baby formula plant in Iraq because something wasn't Kosher about it.

Add the libtards free spending mentality to run our country in debt.

Finally add the fact that Obama has doine nothing but play the blame card to stimulate the economy.

Raising the minimum wage vis going to KILL your bottom line, you just haven't seen it yet :p

Because he is a Muslim born in Kenya and we cannot let anyone forget it. Geez 777, keep up. I thought you were smarter than this.

I bet if you did a poll, most if not all of the people polled would not know the middle name much less the middle initial of any US president save W Bush since that is what differentiated him from H Bush. I doubt many would even know what W stands for.

The use of his middle name is bigotry plain and simple.

Keep looking in the mirror, fool!

Latest posts