Please Come To Chicago

[/indent]

Here's a list of the most violent states.​

Take a look at how many of them are controlled by republicans.​

you know, there are Jews in Iran who denounce Israel because they don't want retaliation from Amadenanutjob!

Sound familiar? No? Maybe the communist, er ah, libtard minority keeps them in check. Do they play their wild CARD? That would narrow it down a bit!

When you're ready to talk about the culture and race of those committing the most gun violence in America let me know. I know it's a difficult topic for most on the left to talk about it without their white guilt coming to the surface. The black community loves to kill each other, just watch the first 5 minutes of your local news to get a clue. Tell me how you plan to change the culture of black on black violence then you'll be getting somewhere.

What evidence do you have to suggest that gun violence is due to who is in control of the executive and/or legislative branches?

Now, now, you are not allowed to play the wild card if you are a white, Christian heterosexual male! Everybody else-fire at will!

Funny how stupid people and republicans go hand in hand.

http://www.huffingto...-_n_894528.html

Yeah keep finding the libtard scriptures that prove your stupid point. You must have served your country under the whimpy ass democrats that would rather raise a white flag and run :p

Proof is in the pudding....were you behind your commander and chief to attack Iran and Afghanistan or was it all politics for you?

Spare me the I am a WW1 2 Korean Vietnam or lazy ass do nothing but complain vet and lets see who a soldier vpledges their allegiance to.

But we are at war with all the "Hussein" in the world so using his middle name evokes more fear. After all. All Muslims are bad don't ya know.

You nailed that one on the head :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D :p :p :p

It isn't only his middle name. Much like the middle finger there are others that serve a purpose. Not all Muslims are bad, but from experience I am not going to trust the 2% that are good people. There is 1 good person in the ghetto and I am forced to believe everyone who lives in a ghetto is good. There is a baby born in a trailer park who will be president some day and I am, forced by those like YOU to accept that all the trailer trash is classy!!!

I learned from the Eurotrash that I dwelt in. Eurabia is real.

Don't Tread On Me! :p

Yeah keep finding the libtard scriptures that prove your stupid point. You must have served your country under the whimpy ass democrats that would rather raise a white flag and run :p

Proof is in the pudding....were you behind your commander and chief to attack Iran and Afghanistan or was it all politics for you?

Spare me the I am a WW1 2 Korean Vietnam or lazy ass do nothing but complain vet and lets see who a soldier vpledges their allegiance to.

Is English a second language for you?

And the most intelligent comment you can muster was to call me stupid? I

If the shoe fits.

I completely understand your point but I missed the part of the article that stated that if only all local, state and federal branches of government were controlled by Democrats the crime rate would be much lower. It wouldn't be and you know it (if you even read the article you posted).

I don't think you do understand the point. Where was that self-righteous indignation over the original post in this thread? Why didn’t you say the same thing about republicans? Or is this a case of the OP fitting your world view therefore you stayed silent until someone said something that you did not like?

If the shoe fits.

I don't think you do understand the point. Where was that self-righteous indignation over the original post in this thread? Why didn’t you say the same thing about republicans? Or is this a case of the OP fitting your world view therefore you stayed silent until someone said something that you did not like?

I don't think the Republicans are any closer to resolving violent crime in America than the Democrats (if that makes you feel better). Neither party are willing to debate race and culture and how the war on drugs has divided the black and white communities where children have no family values and are raised by young, uneducated single mothers. These kids are killing each other over drug territories and have absolutely no value for human life.

You're smart enough to know that trying to place blame on one party or the other will never resolve anything so stop pretending it will.

You're smart enough to know that trying to place blame on one party or the other will never resolve anything so stop pretending it will.

The question is are you smart enough to have figured this out? It seems to be a bit two faced on your part to jump on me on this thread when someone else said preety much the same thing except it was about another party and you say nothing.

I'll start with whoever convinced us that hussein had bio/ chemical weapons ready to go and was wrong.

And will add, whoever thought lax banking regulations would strenghthen our country but were wrong.

Then finish with whoever thought it was a good idea that tax cuts to stimulate the economy but were wrong

And BaRacks plan has workes soooooooooo much better !

Really like the part where he lies and says he'll cut the deficit in half !
http://www.politifac...keep-pledge-ha/

[youtube]<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube....ayer_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[youtube]

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Reactions: 1 person
Is English a second language for you?

The Huffington Post speaks liberal if I'm not mistaken. If you really want to see why the US lags behind as a whole in math and science, just think how the method of teaching has shifted in this country the past couple of decades, to favor individuals based on sex. At one time girls lagged behind boys in the subjects, so the resources werte made to favor girls and boys began to lag behind.

Add to it that many communities were swamped with immigrants that, a-hem, English wasn't even their second language, and the curve began to drop.

My community has recently been put at the poverty level, and stupid people don't help. We are both a Democratic government and Democrat state. In the overall county, being Republican, the suburbs do fine in all aspects of education, but the city's curve doesn't earn points.