Poll On New Brand

What is your opinion of the new AA brand?

• Total voters
looks like Cuban airline logo...Mabe it will grow on US,but what i'm worried about is our uniforms lol...

I think the traveling public would be more impressed with clean, well maintained insides..no duck tape, a little leg room, a little something to eat that doesn't cost an arm and a leg, and consistent service with well stocked galleys. You have to fix the inside before you present the outside. My son's unbiased opinion was, "It looks cheap"..that says it all,

http://aviationblog.dallasnews.com/2013/01/consultant-mike-boyd-doesnt-like-the-new-american-airlines-design.html/#commentzone

I do NOT like 'HORTON'S HAWK'! This 'LOGO' should have been on the TAIL, ahead of the rudder, where the PCUs leak Skydrol and destroy paint, decals and anything else. The rest of the plane reminds me of those 'ONE WORLD' silver bullets. As for removing the Pepsi stripes, I do not know which weighs more, the all over Dingy Haze Gray (DHG) or the Bright with Stripes. (I wonder if the MROs wanted to use their painters instead of hiring labor to POLISH the plane?) Note: This wil make Hull Skin repairs more difficult due to the DHG paint. How much will AA have to pay for EPA PERMITS to spray paint the repaired area?

To me the tail has something wrong with it. Not sure if it is the fact that the paint continues down on the body or what but it is just OUT OF WACK for my taste.

I do NOT like 'HORTON'S HAWK'! This 'LOGO' should have been on the TAIL, ahead of the rudder, where the PCUs leak Skydrol and destroy paint, decals and anything else. The rest of the plane reminds me of those 'ONE WORLD' silver bullets. As for removing the Pepsi stripes, I do not know which weighs more, the all over Dingy Haze Gray (DHG) or the Bright with Stripes. (I wonder if the MROs wanted to use their painters instead of hiring labor to POLISH the plane?) Note: This wil make Hull Skin repairs more difficult due to the DHG paint. How much will AA have to pay for EPA PERMITS to spray paint the repaired area?

Your thinking too far ahead. Something AA management has failed to do again ans again.

Compare it to United's (old continental) livery, it looks pretty good, compared to Southwest's purple mess it looks awesome, Delta (kinda boring but ok), Overall i think AA's looks pretty good. Just compare it to some of these other airlines its not that bad.

Compare it to United's (old continental) livery, it looks pretty good, compared to Southwest's purple mess it looks awesome, Delta (kinda boring but ok), Overall i think AA's looks pretty good. Just compare it to some of these other airlines its not that bad.

Like it or NOT, just remember that YOU are paying for the paint and the extra gas that will required to fly the aircraft since paint adds weight.

You are also paying for all the work to repaint and the NEW aircraft as well.

Does it really matter what it looks like? When you are buying a ticket on line do you shop price of ticket or what color the airplane is painted, or what name is on the side?

We the employees are paying to repaint and replace older aircraft so the shareholders can get richer.

I Like this one better http://anthony-harding.com/?p=156

L-AA1.jpg

Back