(Poll) Will C O H E N 'FLIP' ????

Also, heard one commentator divulge the fact that Cohen's wife has never liked the Donald because she didn't like the way Cohen was treated by him, and she has been pressuring Cohen to flip. Then after Cohen heard Trump say (on the way to his helicopter on the WH lawn that "he always liked Cohen" (Note the past tense of like.), he made the public statement that "his family and his country come first." Brace yourself, Donald. Mueller may not have any money in his budget for lube.

Last edited:
UH, OH.
Cohen just released his 2ND tape, and the MORON @ 1600' is going APE SHITE ! Oh, my.
It appears " MICHAEL " is light years SMARTER than the self aggrandized MORON ever thought of being. Mueller will make Cohen's deal, far over shadow the deal Sammy (the RAT) Gravano's deal, that took down John Gotti !!!!!!!!!!

I believe Trump's best reply to all this would be:
37944778_561434467592232_1914356216197283840_n.jpg

Reactions: Hackman
UH, OH.
Cohen just released his 2ND tape with nothing like the first one, and the Bears MORON is going APE SHITE ! Oh, my, I have a full Depends again.
It appears " TRUMP " is light years SMARTER than the self aggrandized MORON ever thought of being, ones a billionaire POTUS and MAGA, and one will never work as an attorney again, maybe prosecuted. Mueller who still has no case, will make Cohen's deal since Stormy failed far over shadow the deal Sammy (the RAT) Gravano's deal, that took down John Gotti !!!!!!!!!! The nurse just said it's blue Jello today.

Last edited:
(Human Penis, FACE), Giuliani, told FAUX News Chris Wallace, that Cohen is a Bad Lawyer, and should/will be Disbarred . (This of course was AFTER 'RUDY' posited that ' Michael Cohen is a GOOD and Decent Lawyer) (or words to that effect). (OK, southwind, HACK JOB, clit rat, listen carefully and pay close attention)

(MORON @ 1600') " I AGREED WITH PUTIN, BEFORE I DISAGREED WITH HIM " !!!!!

(RUDY "P - FACE") "COHEN IS A GOOD HONEST LAWYER, WHO IS A BAD LAWYER, AND SHOULD BE DISBARRED" !!!!!

The Republican party and 'RUDY'.
The GIFT(s) that Always KEEP on GIVING !!!!!!!!