Positive News From Tempe

Status
Not open for further replies.
It won't happen.

Ever.

I wouldn't say never.... They will some day (probably decades late) catch up to the others. The thing is though that they will never be the pioneers in anything that is positive. They will always be a follower. There is no intent to be better than...

Actually, they will be the pioneer screwing over it's employees. They vowed at the introduction of their LCC symbol to never cave into any demands by employee groups for fair salaries, thus far they have achieved that precedent.

I thought the OP asked to leave labor relations out of this thread..

On topic, however, I agree with Glucose Intolerant...they don't care about catching up to major airlines in some regards, and they really don't seem to care much about business travelers..and it shows.

I was in PHL for the first time in 4 years two weeks ago, and all I heard from my friends there was that it just isn't the same any more and so many regular customers are just gone...Which leaves one to wonder how US would survive in CLT if BofA goes under....the majority of business travelers still with US are those left in captive markets...like CLT and PHL.....

Outlets would be nice, but then I'd expect US would want to charge for in seat power...nothing for nothing you know.......

I thought the OP asked to leave labor relations out of this thread..

On topic, however, I agree with Glucose Intolerant...they don't care about catching up to major airlines in some regards, and they really don't seem to care much about business travelers..and it shows.

I was in PHL for the first time in 4 years two weeks ago, and all I heard from my friends there was that it just isn't the same any more and so many regular customers are just gone...Which leaves one to wonder how US would survive in CLT if BofA goes under....the majority of business travelers still with US are those left in captive markets...like CLT and PHL.....

Outlets would be nice, but then I'd expect US would want to charge for in seat power...nothing for nothing you know.......

They're Pilots Art!! Don't you know how to spell pilot? G-O-D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No they don't want to "Catch Up" they want to be in the same ball park as the Majors. Or may this would be a better analogy. You know those set of fuzzy fabric that you put on the tank and the lid? That's US. Still a turd bowel but now it looks better in that single wide type of way.

I wouldn't say never.... They will some day (probably decades late) catch up to the others. The thing is though that they will never be the pioneers in anything that is positive. They will always be a follower. There is no intent to be better than...

Actually, they will be the pioneer screwing over it's employees. They vowed at the introduction of their LCC symbol to never cave into any demands by employee groups for fair salaries, thus far they have achieved that precedent.
First off, Glucose, STFU.

Now, it's not about catching up. Never has been.

Battery technology has been making huge gain YOY. Most business travelers carry a spare if they're going to be working hard. The rest make it on a charge.

There is no IFE because everyone brings their own IFE.

It costs to much to install, maintain, and carry.

So, when I say never I mean never. You have them on long hauls but that's it.

I bet you guys are the same ones who said Parker should hedge too.

Let him run the airline.

Reactions: 1 person

Now, it's not about catching up. Never has been.

No it hasn't been about catching up, it's about keeping from falling further behind.

Battery technology has been making huge gain YOY. Most business travelers carry a spare if they're going to be working hard. The rest make it on a charge.

You know this how? See what you fail to grasp and it's not surprising since it doesn't orbit around your own personal sun is that when you COMPETE for Elite Business it doesn't matter a hoot in he;; how long a battery lasts. It's customer perception as to which airline offers the better deal.

There is no IFE because everyone brings their own IFE.

Please provide some date to support this argument beside DP's Budweiser soaked pontifications.
It costs to much to install, maintain, and carry.

Compared to losing a certain percentage of elites and their revenue premium versus the cost of power points. Data to support your contention please?

So, when I say never I mean never. You have them on long hauls but that's it.

I bet you guys are the same ones who said Parker should hedge too.

All hail the great & powerful OZ, pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

Let him run the airline.

Did they suspend the COTUS while I took a crap? Last time I looked a public figure is fair game for critique from those of us who buy his company's product.

No Sparrow, it isn't.

Quit being a douche.

The reasons for outlets are sound. It's a good move. Ask VA how their MX is doing keeping up with the IFE.

And my background more then allows me to comprehend the technical aspects of this topic.

Now you STFU as well or I'll out you like TOGA did and help those men in black find you.

You still running?

They're Pilots Art!! Don't you know how to spell pilot? G-O-D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No they don't want to "Catch Up" they want to be in the same ball park as the Majors. Or may this would be a better analogy. You know those set of fuzzy fabric that you put on the tank and the lid? That's US. Still a turd bowel but now it looks better in that single wide type of way. On behalf of all the hard working employees that u say you are sticking up for ... Thanx for calling us a turd bowl. Grow up

Like I said.

Sparrowhawk is an ass. No life. Spends all his time on this board on a computer in his mom's basement.

I'd ignore him but I can't.

I'm still wondering who he's hiding from.

Reactions: 3 people
Like I said.

Sparrowhawk is an ass. No life. Spends all his time on this board on a computer in his mom's basement.

I'd ignore him but I can't.

I'm still wondering who he's hiding from.

Keep wondering, For the record Mom doesn't have a basement.

As to you DiamondCutter, those who work at at US are fine. However you're lead by some folks that I would have a very difficult time xhaking hands with. Never met a "regular" US employee that I wouldn't share an adult beverage with.

BTW where is Toga haven't seem him in a while. Wonder if he ended up in the Cornfield for violating the terms of service.

Please don't threaten me on line, it makes you look silly. Besides which having been shot at, internet threats demonstrate nothing except the emptiness of that posters arguement

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts