Status
Not open for further replies.
DL is smart enough to pick only as many battles as it can succeed at.

DL will be neck and neck with the combined AA/US on the west coast as a result of the capacity that is being added at LAX, SEA, and SLC this summer. DL's focus is absolutely focused on the west coast and BOS/NYC because its EXISTING international strategy is so closely tied to it.

MIA-Latin America is not high enough on the list right now but it will be.

Reactions: 2 people
topDawg, I don't think its nearly that many MDs. Are there no more 757s in MIA? Seems I always see them in the H Concourse. Also I thought MIA now sees the new 739ERs.

Josh

737823 said:
topDawg, I don't think its nearly that many MDs. Are there no more 757s in MIA? Seems I always see them in the H Concourse. Also I thought MIA now sees the new 739ERs.

Josh
I picked a random day in the summer. ATL is very good at day of the week changes. 

but like it or not, FLL/MCO are Delta's Florida cities. MIA just isn't. Large amount of expansion from MIA are simply a pipe dream. 
WorldTraveler said:
DL is smart enough to pick only as many battles as it can succeed at.

DL will be neck and neck with the combined AA/US on the west coast as a result of the capacity that is being added at LAX, SEA, and SLC this summer. DL's focus is absolutely focused on the west coast and BOS/NYC because its EXISTING international strategy is so closely tied to it.

MIA-Latin America is not high enough on the list right now but it will be.
Stop, also a pipe dream there Leo. Delta added a little capacity to piss in B6's pool. They have, and won't, zero plans for any large expansion at BOS. B6 would simply beat the pants off of Delta (or American) at this point. 

Its three cities, simple, New York, LA and Seattle. period. Not Miami, not Boston, Not Dallas.......

and maybe, just a little you can add LHR into the mix. Even then it will be hubs and maybe a few P2P flights on the 763. 

U do realize DL has about 20 flts per day at JFK more than B6. They are growing only by taking share from AA. DLs share of NYC id growing relative to B6. same in the islands. DL doesn't live in your MCO/FLL box anymore.
if DL can grow in any city they will and they don't care who is in the way.
DL will grow MIA to Latin America plus BOS in time

this year it is the west coast

Check with the wall st types at DL to see thhe roadmap. They have it memorized

WorldTraveler said:
U do realize DL has about 20 flts per day at JFK more than B6. They are growing only by taking share from AA. DLs share of NYC id growing relative to B6. same in the islands. DL doesn't live in your MCO/FLL box anymore.

You do realize B6 carries more passengers at JFK than deltoid?

http://www.panynj.gov/airports/pdf-traffic/ATR2012.pdf

Page 46.

WorldTraveler said:

737823 said:
The topic is DL at MIA, not B6 at JFK in case you didn't realize.

Josh
When you become a moderator then you can set the rules, your obsession with me is very unhealthy, seek help.

And Where is your post to WT, he is the one who mentioned B6 at JFK, I was replying to him, so "bless yer heart"

You do understand that JFK and NYC are not the same thing?

DL's growth in NYC is because of DL at LGA which B6 can't match and that DL flies almost everything that B6 flies from JFK plus a lot more from LGA

DL is not stopped by other carriers whether it be at EITHER NYC airport or MIA

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.