Pranking US Airways Exec In Charge Of In-Flight Credit Card Pushing

Don't be a dope. The CC speech is a big intrusion. It is LONG. It comes at a time when people are working or sleeping. No other airline does it in my long and varied experience. The return to US is paltry and the negative experience is huge. It is just one more thing that angers the FF. Crappy food, CC speeches, indifferent service by some FAs, dirty planes, broken seats all add up to push FFs away from US.

If US is serious about improving the experience then this is one thing to get rid of. If it is part of a contractual deal with the CC company and they have to do it, then do it immediately after take off and don't wait till mid-flight.

And by the way don't call me "you people" again unless you want me to refer to FAs as Sky Waitresses.

I don't give a what you call me or any other flight attendant and by the way....

Edited by MODERATOR:
Reminder personal attacks are not permitted.....

Only one more year. Ends on Jan 1 09 I hear as part of the settlement when that other bank filed suit. And I say good riddance. It was tacky in the first place.

Actually, according to the CLT newspaper, it is 03/31/09.......a sad day for the EAST f/a's trying to make a living on a non-livable wage :(

Actually, according to the CLT newspaper, it is 03/31/09.......a sad day for the EAST f/a's trying to make a living on a non-livable wage :(

Did you actually make money on the offers? I never saw anyone take an application.

It is sad because there are people relying on this and the ETB.

Both ideas are nauseating- selling obnoxious credit cards a whoring yourself on your off days. Hopefully we can all get on one page and get to a point where our entire flight attendant group is not eligible for food stamps in the states we have domiciles in. F/As put a whole lot of effort, time, and energy, into cash cow-ing. Imagine if there was a positive way of making extra income?

A creative company would invest in it's product and employees by offering meaningful recognition programs or a purser program. Let your customer facing employees gain income by bettering themselves and your product, and your bottom line in return.

And maybe the flight attendants are tired of your constant b!tching and complaining!!!

Ever think about that?

And maybe the customers are tired of the employees constant bitching and complaining too - ever think about that?

And maybe the customers are tired of the employees constant bitching and complaining too - ever think about that?

OK, first of all, we don't all #### and complain at work like we do here. If you stepped onto my airline you would be greeted by yours truly with a sincere smile and a "Hello! Welcome aboard" or a "Hi! How are you doing today?" I've actually had pax complain that I was being too perky and cheerful (and trust me, I am the opposite of perky and cheerful, I like to be serious and sarcastic). However, when dealing with customers I am friendly, courteous and professional and I don't take out my disdain for the airline on the passengers or my colleagues. To tell you the truth, the majority of f/as with whom I have been working recently have been friendly to the passengers. I also commute to work and most of the agents are nice to me as well. I don't understand why everyone thinks we are all so surly.

Don't be a dope. The CC speech is a big intrusion. It is LONG. It comes at a time when people are working or sleeping. No other airline does it in my long and varied experience. The return to US is paltry and the negative experience is huge. It is just one more thing that angers the FF. Crappy food, CC speeches, indifferent service by some FAs, dirty planes, broken seats all add up to push FFs away from US.

If US is serious about improving the experience then this is one thing to get rid of. If it is part of a contractual deal with the CC company and they have to do it, then do it immediately after take off and don't wait till mid-flight.

And by the way don't call me "you people" again unless you want me to refer to FAs as Sky Waitresses.
I have to AGREE With YOU completely. The Credit Card pushing is INTRUSIVE and absolutely ridiculous. Try conducting a BRIEFING when you have to deal with a self-absorbed, latte drinking F/A, on their cellphone, carrying the latest tabloid covering the latest exploits of Brittney and Lindsay, schlepping 4 bags, their lunch, in everyones WAY and interrupting with "Does Anyone do Cash Cow?". :lol: And I AM NOT the BITTER One onboard. Blame Management.........THEY ALLOW This SH*T, only now they want to disperse their Disciples into the field and COACH their 'wayward flock'.........what a friggin JOKE! :down: