Lies and more Lies- FF Status Report

UPNAWAY

Veteran
Aug 17, 2005
DALLAS
This cannot be true because we have seen hundreds of post from all of you VFF who have left.
So who is really telling the truth? Or do the whiners here stretch it a bit?

One other thing I think most would agree the economy is down this year so Biz travel should have actual tailed of a bit.

From the ABOUTUS quote by Travis Christ.

"All four preferred status groups have
grown over the past year; with
Chairman’s Preferred (our
most frequent fliers) having
grown the most -- by almost
7 percent. This number is for
miles our members actually
flew on US Airways. It doesn’t
include miles they may have
earned from credit card,
codeshare flights or special
promotions."

Just as a reminder folks, lying is not permitted on this board. We are are reputable site, just ask us. Here is a little snippet:

"US Aviation has received national recognition from MSNBC, ABCNEWS, CNN, NPR, The Wall Street Journal, The Associated Press, and literally hundreds of local and national newspapers and television news stations for various topics posted on our message boards. Our most infamous exposure came when a member of our message boards scooped the Kerry-Edwards Vice Presidential pick 11 hours prior to any other media source. (The member saw the Edwards decal being placed on the Kerry aircraft in a Pittsburgh hangar)".--somebody

USCREW
moderator hopeful

Where's Piney? Can't Wait To See His Nasty Remarks! Probably Out Back Chuggin The Gin!! :lol:

Two points.

1. USCREW, if the RSV's have any voice, you will NEVER, I repeat, NEVER be a moderator here.

2. UPNAWAY has gotten sucked in again. This is so laughable. Ask him how many of those US1's are REAL US1's. Ask him how many actually earned the status. You do know about the new Executive Preferred Status that they are "offering" to people who are not even US1's, don't you. Of course not. Why don't you ask them about that. Ask them what they're doing and how they are screwing US's best customers who their days on US flights. You listen to the garbage and lies the Tempe gang spews. This is such laughable BS. Note, Travis says these people "have flown" US...he doesn't say they flew the requisite miles or segments. It's funny, the people at AA, CO, DL, and UA will tell you a different story about US FF's.

This cannot be true because we have seen hundreds of post from all of you VFF who have left.
So who is really telling the truth? Or do the whiners here stretch it a bit?

One other thing I think most would agree the economy is down this year so Biz travel should have actual tailed of a bit.

From the ABOUTUS quote by Travis Christ.

"All four preferred status groups have
grown over the past year; with
Chairman’s Preferred (our
most frequent fliers) having
grown the most -- by almost
7 percent. This number is for
miles our members actually
flew on US Airways. It doesn’t
include miles they may have
earned from credit card,
codeshare flights or special
promotions."
I have two words for this:
TEMPE LIES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Two points.

1. USCREW, if the RSV's have any voice, you will NEVER, I repeat, NEVER be a moderator here.

2. UPNAWAY has gotten sucked in again. This is so laughable. Ask him how many of those US1's are REAL US1's. Ask him how many actually earned the status. You do know about the new Executive Preferred Status that they are "offering" to people who are not even US1's, don't you. Of course not. Why don't you ask them about that. Ask them what they're doing and how they are screwing US's best customers who their days on US flights. You listen to the garbage and lies the Tempe gang spews. This is such laughable BS. Note, Travis says these people "have flown" US...he doesn't say they flew the requisite miles or segments. It's funny, the people at AA, CO, DL, and UA will tell you a different story about US FF's.

Why Do You Care? You Don't Even Fly With US Anymore, So You Say, Go Bother Other People On AA or CO's Board! Since You Like Them Better! Your Comments Are REALLY GETTING OLD!! Go BAH..BAH>>!! <_< And I Hear Sherry Is Tikled Pink You Chose Her Pic As Your Avitar! Serious!

TEMPE LIES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you told me you loved me
so i don't understand
why promises are snapped in two
and words are made to bend
(the bigger, the better)
some stolen from employees
collected from around the world,
they'll catch you if they can
(chorus)
lies lies lies yeah
lies lies lies yeah
lies lies lies yeah
do i have to catch you out
to know what's on your mind
well, cleopatra died for egypt,
what a waste of time
white ones and red ones
and some you can't disguise
twisted truth and half the news
can't hide it in your eyes
(REPEAT CHORUS)
you say you'll try harder
but i think it's just too late
well, the car is revving in the drive,
and i'm not the sort to wait
the bigger, the better
some nicked from old saigon
collected from around the world
love lies on and an and on and on and on and
lies lies lies yeah (they're gonna get you)
lies lies lies yeah (they won't forget you)
lies lies lies yeah (they're gonna get you)
lies lies lies yeah
oh you know i know
(REPEAT CHORUS)
oh you know i know
(REPEAT CHORUS)

Trivia: Gloria Cummins-Holtz and Stevie Nicks are the same age!

If I could turn the page
In time then Id rearrange just a day or two
Close my, close my, close my eyes

But I couldnt find a way
So Ill settle for one day to believe in you
Tell me, tell me, tell me lies

Tell me lies
Tell me sweet little lies
(tell me lies, tell me, tell me lies)
Oh, no, no you cant disguise
(you cant disguise, no you cant disguise)
Tell me lies
Tell me sweet little lies

Why Do You Care? You Don't Even Fly With US Anymore, So You Say, Go Bother Other People On AA or CO's Board! Since You Like Them Better! Your Comments Are REALLY GETTING OLD!! Go BAH..BAH>>!! <_< And I Hear Sherry Is Tikled Pink You Chose Her Pic As Your Avitar! Serious!

There is still a lot of work to be done here. I am helping Angela and Gloria with the plans for Carol's retirement party at the Neville Fire House. Tickets are $15. Send a message to Gloria with your AOL. And then there is the PIT farewell party that will be held at the Crowne Plaza. Gloria is still in negotiations with Mr. Holtz, but let's just say there may be an after party in a certain rec room in Moon Township.

Two points.

Blasphemous!

The reserves are busy with numerous issues. Why would they care about my career aspirations, or restricted week-end flying, or why on earth a BH would hold out for flight benefits, or how Gloria is gonna make her trip? It's all about spinning reserves, I mean rotating spins, I mean...

[/quote]<_< And I Hear Sherry Is Tikled Pink You Chose Her Pic As Your Avitar! Serious!

Now is it just me or did anyone else think that Avitar was Caroline Rhea from "Sabrina the Teenage Witch". :unsure:

carolinerhea_biggestloser_240.jpg

Latest posts

Back