Predictions for results of LBO vote

Forget about predictions. I just want to see a higher NO percentage than a sellout, surrender YES vote percentage.

OK here is my prediction. Too close to call.

I'm going to get killed by this but have no faith in FSCs voting or doing the right thing.

No gets 45%

Yes gets 55%

Local 514 thinks it will be a NO, that is why they are runnning as scared as ever and pulling out the stops that show how afraid they are.

All that is happening is more are voting NO, because TWU credibility is as low as Managements.

Local 514 thinks it will be a NO, that is why they are runnning as scared as ever and pulling out the stops that show how afraid they are.

All that is happening is more are voting NO, because TWU credibility is as low as Managements.

Wouldn't they have an easier time of it if they'd simply do what they're supposed to do - represent us instead of the company?

Local 514 has spread so much fear that many members are just not going to vote at all.

They have been scared into no action, and do not want to responsible for the outcome.

Great Planning Local 514.

They have been scared into no action, and do not want to responsible for the outcome.

spineless |ˈspīnlis| adjective
1 having no spine or backbone; invertebrate.
2 lacking resolution; weak and purposeless: a spineless coward.
3 (of an animal or plant) lacking spines: spineless forms of prickly pear have been selected.
DERIVATIVES
spinelessly adverb,
spinelessness noun

TULE place

You need to vote......no matter what you need to show your company that you care and do pay attention.... too not vote at all will just enhance their dictating change to you without your say in any matter. There is no RIGHT or WRONG in a vote but there is definitely a WRONG in not voting ! When you don't vote you can't complain about things.

Good Luck....Hope things get better!

Two of us stood across from the gate today with Vote No signs for about 2 and a half hours. There were supposed to be more, but apparently they got scared that the local would be after them. This is funny since the official stance of the local was neutral. One guy called us "Idiots" which was hillarious and one guy gave us the finger, but many more gave the thumbs up and honked their horn. I am feeling like we have a chance to beat this in Tulsa. It's going to be close either way. Let's hope it's a NO from Tulsa.

I will take 54% No versus 46% Yes

In a vote count that should be 95% No versus 5% Yes

And then a card drive to remove the TWU that quickly generates 70% signing.