Predictions for results of LBO vote

this LBO is going to get VOTED DOWN:

60% no

40% yes

And I am being conservative. I believe a majority of members have seen through the sham.

Shop Steward telling me that the TWU ATD has a group using the internet going through Employee Names and Activation Codes that the ATD mailed out and has access to and finding those that have not yet been registered/activated and then activating those found to still be unactivated and then voting for them.

Could this be possible?

Or is this guy a typical TWU Fear Mongering Rat?

Why did the TWU ATD have the activation codes to begin with? Ballot Point should be the only one with the code to activate a voter, not the TWU.

Why cannot we not trust our own union to be honest?

FEAR!

Shop Steward telling me that the TWU ATD has a group using the internet going through Employee Names and Activation Codes that the ATD mailed out and has access to and finding those that have not yet been registered/activated and then activating those found to still be unactivated and then voting for them.

Could this be possible? Or is this guy a typical TWU Fear Mongering Rat? Why did the TWU ATD have the activation codes to begin with?

FEAR!
Reverse FEAR! :)

This whole event has created more versions of fear than ever before, from the leadership, from the membership, from the media, from chambers of commerce, from management, from the lawyers, ect. ect. ect.

Why?

Because we should never have been voting on this to begin with.
The Union never agreed to it.
The Negotiators never agreed to it.

Yet here we are voting on it as members,

Only because James C. Little said we would vote on it.

Only in the TWU would the membership be voting on a non-agreement.

WTF??

If the "final" vote count by the TWU is done properly I am going to say 71% NO based on the good word coming out of Tulsa.

Thanks to all those who have stepped up to try and kill this deal, especially the local presidents on the video and those locals who supported it. And a big thanks to those in Tulsa who fought the fear with facts.

Could this be possible?

Or is this guy a typical TWU Fear Mongering Rat?

Why did the TWU ATD have the activation codes to begin with? Ballot Point should be the only one with the code to activate a voter, not the TWU.

FEAR!
If true, that would be a criminal action of wire fraud.

Was he talking about fleet service--his work group?
Doesn't matter.
"The Participation Report ONLY shows how many members are eligible to participate in an election and how many of those members have participated to-date."

Latest posts