Predictions for results of LBO vote

Called several folx in 5A,C and F. Sam was there telling everyone he should receive a phone call @ 9am CST and would tell everyone @ 9:30am CST of the outcome.

Called several folx in 5A,C and F. Sam was there telling everyone he should receive a phone call @ 9am CST and would tell everyone @ 9:30am CST of the outcome.

I thought he told everyone of the outcome?????
Between the rumors and the video he made how can you believe this guy anymore?
I'll wait for the official posting or when Bob Owens posts the results.

I thought he told everyone of the outcome?????
Between the rumors and the video he made how can you believe this guy anymore?
I'll wait for the official posting or when Bob Owens posts the results.
Re-read Bucks post. He said he "heard" it from someone. I just called the hangars where the rumor came from and talked with several diff ppl. about what they heard.

From the courthouse:
@JasonWhitely: A NEW DEAL? AA tells me it will still try reach "consensual agreements" with two TWU groups that rejected its "final offer." Talks continue.

Give back a few holidays and this will pass - all it cost the salaried people was their early retiree medical a few years ago - why is it "so much more expensive" to do the same with the hourly people?

The "management" sorts could use a history lesson re: how people act when backed into a corner and feel there's nothing left to lose - many examples are available for study - 1776 and 1793, most notably. Not to imply the same things will occur but it's human nature that's being dealt with and the outcome on any scale is very predictable.

It's unfortunate the GAAP doesn't allow for monetizing employees' ill-will and the effect such attitudes have on operations, otherwise the CPAs and other iterations of bean counters would understand that - I believe that's called being educated beyond one's intelligence.

Latest posts