Predictions For Today's Votes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
700UW said:
...the membership is spineless.
[post="240915"][/post]​
Does this mean that you think management is bluffing? Do you think that if the non-T/A T/A doesn't pass that the company will be able to survive?

The mechanics vote passed. That is why in my opinion the election was held last Monday at the larger stations, if it had been voted down, we would have been given the chance of voting again on Wed since we were obviously confused!!!!

The local Pres in Pit stated in the newspaper that he was voting for the proposal? Is that not somewhat of an endorcement?

AP Tech said:
The mechanics vote passed. That is why in my opinion the election was held last Monday at the larger stations, if it had been voted down, we would have been given the chance of voting again on Wed since we were obviously confused!!!!
[post="240940"][/post]​

Got a link?

From the Pittsburgh paper:
:blink:
Sources close to the process told the Post-Gazette on Tuesday that early results showed the concessions passing among the 4,600 mechanics and related workers represented by IAM District 142 as well as the 4,200 baggage handlers represented by IAM District 141

Rumor Control......Same source who had proposal info before all others......Besides if the International wanted the proposal brought back to the membership all knew it would pass whether getting a pass or fail vote by the members!!

Voting out the IAM, is not going to solve the problems at USAirways. It just going to create many a hardship for people. It's the Bankruptcy Laws, that need to be chamged

Justaramper said:
Voting out the IAM, is not going to solve the problems at USAirways. It just going to create many a hardship for people. It's the Bankruptcy Laws, that need to be chamged
[post="240969"][/post]​

OK, YOU GUYS IN THE RAMP KEEP THE IAM, FOR THE MECHANICS WE WANT CHANGE
ABYT,AAP,PFP,AMFA OHHH...AMFA...DOES NOT MATTER WICH UNION ITS, THE IAM HAS HAD ITS CHANCE AND THEY BLEW IT.

SO; THIS WAY WE ALL BE HAPPY ; YOU WITH YOUR IAM AND US MAINT WITH A UNION THAT SERVS US. ITS A WIN,WIN, SITUATION.

my brother.

UMECH.

Status
Not open for further replies.