Problems logging into HUB?

Dec 21, 2002
www.usaviation.com
Started yesterday, non rev system was down all day after logging in ok into HUB, and now today can't even log onto HUB at all. Help Desk says it's an HR problem, HR says its a Help Desk problem. HR rep said even she couldn't log onto her personal account.
Anyone else having probs or been given the runaround?????
Thanks.

I too can't get onto THE HUB. I called the helpdesk and they said the company dumped a bunch of employee numbers of "Early Outers & Vol Sep" former employees. He said it would have to be addressed by HR as he couldn't even access my number anymore. I can't call HR until Monday, but have a feeling this will be just another fiasco with USAirways. Does anyone have the 800 number to list for flights, I have always used THE HUB and lost the number. :angry:

This is ridiculous! Earlier in the week I had to call and have my password reset and now a few days later the same problem is back again. Does the company want us to tie up reservation time checking loads? The automated phone system is way to slow to get anything done. Management needs to step up and get this fixed and quit messing around with The Hub.

I too can't get onto THE HUB. I called the helpdesk and they said the company dumped a bunch of employee numbers of "Early Outers & Vol Sep" former employees. He said it would have to be addressed by HR as he couldn't even access my number anymore. I can't call HR until Monday, but have a feeling this will be just another fiasco with USAirways. Does anyone have the 800 number to list for flights, I have always used THE HUB and lost the number. :angry:
(800) 325-9999

I have been told that only active employees will be able to use the employee travel application to check and list flights. They are in the process of removing everyone else's ability to sign in. Makes no sense, isn't an automated 800 number more costly to run than a website application? I'm not sure but it would seem to be. Also the hub can do things the automated line cannot, like buy buddy passes etc. This company cares absolutely nothing about it's former employees, they are so direspectful of the years of service and sacrifices everyone made to keep the company going. It's such a little thing to take away the online listings, but it so reflective of the attitude.