Is THE HUB'S non rev listing site down?

The non rev listing site has been jacked up now for well over a week. I don't know what is going on with it. I have tried it from two different computers at home and on my laptop here at my crashpad. I keep getting the same message that the system is down. I have tried it immediately after getting the message and somehow get in. It works fine once you get in. Hmmmm

The system let me in 2x in the past 2 weeks. It's hit or miss; Mostly miss. Something is really screwed up and I can guarantee it's going to be a difficult fix once they figure out what's wrong.

I've notice that the automated PBT system on the HP pass line is also down. If you have the flight number it says it does not run on that day. The non rev listings on the hub are still down. Anyone having compass access also running into problems with their travel portal? My gut feeling is that they are running some funky integration thing and did not finish before taking thanksgiving vacation. :angry:

7:14pm west coast time and I FINALLY just got on the hub to the non rev listing page. It has taken me since 12noon today. May work for a few if ya need to. Hurry, Hurry, Hurry....

I've notice that the automated PBT system on the HP pass line is also down. If you have the flight number it says it does not run on that day. The non rev listings on the hub are still down. Anyone having compass access also running into problems with their travel portal? My gut feeling is that they are running some funky integration thing and did not finish before taking thanksgiving vacation. :angry:

I can check PBT totals via Compass. Could be an integration between Compass and the Hub......who knows. :D

Just a quick question for those of you who are not furloughed.

Is there anyone addressing this problem at US Airways? Has there been any information from the company as to when this is expected to be fixed?

Kinda hard to get info from out here in the cheap seats.

Thanks!
(still no luck getting on since last Saturday)