Profit Sharing

Twicebaked

Veteran
May 22, 2003
I just read a Q&A about the profit sharing.

According to the Q&A you had to be active December 31,2006. This does not include retirees/ voluntary furloughs.

So, if you have about 100 or so people that quit or got fired....where is their share going? They aren't getting it!!

Is it being given to the membership (f/a) or is the union simply going to keep it hoping that we didn't catch on?

I just read a Q&A about the profit sharing.

According to the Q&A you had to be active December 31,2006. This does not include retirees/ voluntary furloughs.

So, if you have about 100 or so people that quit or got fired....where is their share going? They aren't getting it!!

Is it being given to the membership (f/a) or is the union simply going to keep it hoping that we didn't catch on?
My guess is first you decide who and how many are eligible, then you divide the total sum among those people. So if a person quit or got fired then their share would be divided among those that remained.
Do you think they will include Mid-Atlantic f/a's that were furloughed and didn't make the recall?

My guess is first you decide who and how many are eligible, then you divide the total sum among those people. So if a person quit or got fired then their share would be divided among those that remained.
Do you think they will include Mid-Atlantic f/a's that were furloughed and didn't make the recall?

MidAtlantic IS getting some of it provided they had a 2006 W-2. As far as furloughed I believe you would still get it.

Anyone know for sure?

I will try to find an answer for you

Latest posts