ralphcramden bombshell set to rock moribund DAL forum

ralphcramden

Nov 16, 2006
brooklyn
Zero Hour Approaches

Today, respected aviation observer Mr. ralphcramden announced that he will reveal the identity of the mystery bidder for certain assets of the struggling Delta Air Lines on Tuesday, December 5th, at 8 pm. Mr. ralphcramden will make the announcement on US Aviation.com’s Delta Air Lines message board.

Mr. ralphcramden’s presence has been welcomed by long suffering readers of the DAL forum, who had become accustomed to a steady diet of mind numbing “threads†on such topics as botched aircraft paint schemes, inflight food “service,†and the gauche behavior of B-list movie actress Ms. Grace Jones.

From his stunning series of posts on the DAL forum, Mr. ralphcramden has transformed the traditional role of US Aviation.com industry observer. He has taken the role from that of witless fantasist to one of respected provider of rock solid business forecasts.

A quick perusal of Mr. ralphcramden’s DAL forum contributions is an experience that could best be described as eerie, in that he is successfully predicting events that have not even hit other posters’ radar screens. As summarized in his most recent chef-d‘oeuvre, entitled “ralphcramden within days of new bombshell†(http://www.usaviation.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=32190), Mr. ralphcramden has been ahead of the curve throughout the recent tumult.

One respected observer noted that after viewing Mr. ralphcramden’s work, the remaining threads on the DAL forum are best appreciated as high comedy.

The coming revelation from Mr. ralphcramden will stun the city of Hapeville.

Regards,

ralphcramden

Who the heck are you? :huh:

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Vikedog64,

IMHO, of all the posters on USAviation, Mr. ralphcramden "appears" most like (THAT NITWIT).......USA320Pilot.

Also consider..."pilot" does work for US, and a possible "Coup" like this, would have "pilot" walking around with his trousers "BREATHING" :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Either way, Mr. ralphcramden HAS been very accurate, so let the "truth be told"

NH/BB's

NH/BB's

So exactly what has he been so right about that you have labled him the great prognosticator?
carnacrj7.jpg

Carnac predicted that others would be interested in assets that Parker would have to rid himself of in order to obtain DOJ approval.? What a revelation. :huh:
I just think you are giddy about AA getting a shot at the shuttle.

Who the heck are you? :huh:

He's Worldtraveler. Same ego...same Nostradamus mentality. Haven't you noticed that he picked up right when WT went away. Same with artiefufkin. They are all WT...he's just not very good at hiding it.

One thing that is very annoying about RC is self promotional commentary. Reminds me of the Seinfeld episode with Ellien at the Gym, "Jimmy likes Ellien"

NH/BB's

Mr. RalphCramden became a member of these boards a mere 2 weeks ago. How can someone be "very accurate" when they have only graced us with their presence for 2 weeks?

Remember: Even a broken watch is right twice a day!

Let's all have a good laugh at this and predict who will be the Mystery Bidder. I say "World Airways"!
I can miss shooting from the hip as well as anyone. :D

Allegiant, Delta will now serve LGA every 2nd thursday of the month. :lol:

Spirit, Delta serves all of the carribean with a weekly DFW tag on.

Let's all have a good laugh at this and predict who will be the Mystery Bidder. I say "World Airways"!
I can miss shooting from the hip as well as anyone. :D

OK I'll jump in.....

US buys all the international rights from DL and NW They also keep DTW.
WN buys the ATL and MSP hub and all 737 equipment from US and DL to support the opperations.
F9 buys SLC and leaves Denver so they can build a true hub with limited competition.
FL buys the Shuttle and runs with just 717's but transfers the planes to fly ATL to the west coast.
B6 buys LAS from US because they need to expand in the west and this will help them to exit LGB.
AS buys in and takes CVG just for fun.

The deal is done and approved because all LCC's are involved and it is "good" for competition and because the five carriers are involved, all creditors get 100% on the dollar.

Following which, UA and AA spilt CO with UA taking Europe and EWR and AA taking all other parts, including IAH.

And then there were four......
AA, WN, UA and US

Latest posts