Ramp manager terminated at PHX

This is a new development and facts are sketchy so take it as is. If someone at PHX has the whole story, please share.

A ramp manager at PHX who was second in line to the ramp director was fired on Monday. Word and rumor is that the ramp director took serious heat from Doug Parker after the last "informational meeting". Parker has mentioned that the morale on the PHX ramp is the worst of all the hubs and focus cities he has been too. Seems the ramp director decided to do what every reptilian fink would do and he fired the black guy and blamed the low morale on him. Don't know of anyone on the PHX ramp whose low morale could be attributed to the manager. He has only been here a very short time. Seemed like a friendly guy. However, I believe many would say the low morale could be directly attributed to the director, rhymes with Snail Salidsberry. Then consider the appointment of known thugs like rhymes with Bike Salami and Snot Cements to manager positions and you will end up with a pretty disgruntled workforce. Guess the black guy just wasn't thug enough. :huh:

This is a new development and facts are sketchy so take it as is. If someone at PHX has the whole story, please share.

A ramp manager at PHX who was second in line to the ramp director was fired on Monday. Word and rumor is that the ramp director took serious heat from Doug Parker after the last "informational meeting". Parker has mentioned that the morale on the PHX ramp is the worst of all the hubs and focus cities he has been too. Seems the ramp director decided to do what every reptilian fink would do and he fired the black guy and blamed the low morale on him. Don't know of anyone on the PHX ramp whose low morale could be attributed to the manager. He has only been here a very short time. Seemed like a friendly guy. However, I believe many would say the low morale could be directly attributed to the director, rhymes with Snail Salidsberry. Then consider the appointment of known thugs like rhymes with Bike Salami and Snot Cements to manager positions and you will end up with a pretty disgruntled workforce. Guess the black guy just wasn't thug enough. :huh:
Are You Sure He Did Not Moon The Tower?
Like the CLT Manager.
LOL
MWW

Hey,thats the USAIR way,fire the good guys and replace em with brain dead thugs.And your right moral starts alot higher up than the guy they fired,if they did.

Hey i just heard about that guy who got fired, his name is tony , i had talked to him a few times , yeah he did seem like a really nice guy , he actually listened when we talked to him . Thats a real shame , i can only think their going to replace him with someone less quality ..

Also i just heard a rumor that the reason they fired him was he was spending to much time talking to "those people " meaning us rampers....

Hey i just heard about that guy who got fired, his name is tony , i had talked to him a few times , yeah he did seem like a really nice guy , he actually listened when we talked to him . Thats a real shame , i can only think their going to replace him with someone less quality ..

Also i just heard a rumor that the reason they fired him was he was spending to much time talking to "those people " meaning us rampers....

If this is true it's really sorry, but that's the way they do business.

Seems the ramp director decided to do what every reptilian fink would do and he fired the black guy and blamed the low morale on him. Guess the black guy just wasn't thug enough. :huh:
Why are you trying to make this a racist issue? Shouldn't you be making a call to Sharpton or Jackson, instead of posting it here? Did they fire him because of the color of his skin or was he next in line? Being a nice guy doesn't always get you places. It might open the door, but then it's your turn to shine. I have to admit, as long as I have been watching this board, this is the first time I can recall a racist post. What was his sexual preference, was that an issue too?

Lets stay off of racial & sexual preference before this gets out of hand.

Race is very much an issue in this case. I'll keep it at that. The old AWA regime would surely send their secret police to shut me up and haul me off the premises for stating my case. I never mentioned anything about sexual preference. I have no idea where you got that from.

Heard the same. He was engaging in dialogue regarding safety issues and such and that won't cut it in PHX. If he would have learned to walk away from us crybabies when he saw us coming, ala Snot Cements, he would still be here.

Race is very much an issue in this case. I never mentioned anything about sexual preference. I have no idea where you got that from.
You brought it up, in your post. I just wondered why race was playing an issue here. I brought up the sexual preference issue, wondering if you left something out. I think we should try to keep the race issues off this board. That is for others to handle and gossip about. Thanks.

You brought it up, in your post. I just wondered why race was playing an issue here. I brought up the sexual preference issue, wondering if you left something out. I think we should try to keep the race issues off this board. That is for others to handle and gossip about. Thanks.

I don't sugarcoat. I say it like it is. If it walks like a duck and it talks like a duck, it must be a duck.

Latest posts