Real Hope & Change - Ron Paul 2012

Is that how he has managed to have such a stellar record of accomplishment in congress?

I've heard dumber remarks in my time here, I just can't recall them.

When you maintain your life both public and private based upon the same values and views bill passage is likely not indicative of your track record of performance. Show me ANY other 12 term Congressman that votes and believes the same way time in, time out no matter the ridicule.

Ron Paul has built his base one person at a time since 1988 and now many have come around to his world view.

Measuring Ron Paul based solely on the number of bills past would be like evaluating Hitler's performance based solely upon the trains running on time during his tenure as Chancellor of Germany. Same goes for Obama, if all we look at is his charismatic style and not his substance as a dictator in waiting then we fail to gian the full picture.

Keep trying to assasinate the Honor, Integrity of a man who has more of both then the entire Parasite Political Class combined. We may not win but the Money Lenders and false Prophets of the fay will know we were here.

Reactions: 1 person
Delay, convicted felon.

Rangel, censured by the House.

Guess living in a law and order state isn't always a good thing.

Rangel DNC guilty.

Delay GOP guilty.

Now you proved my point.

Call me........

1266318523_dog_talking_on_the_phone.gif

Good point. They also re-elected Tom Delay until he was found guilty.

They were happy with Ron Paul and his earmarks I guess.

The Earmark issue has been debunked on several occasions, some on this very board. Ron Paul doesn't even get near the top 10% of earmark gobbling Political Piggies. Besides what's wrong with getting as much of the money your people paid into the system back into your district? Sounds like smart business to me.

Now Mind you this speech was made in 2002! Give a listen and tell me if you still think he is our "Crazy Uncle Ron"

How does any politician do it? Negotiation and compromise. Anyone with half a Brain knows that Ron Paul's entire platform/agenda will not see the light of day in the first 100 days. Say what you will, Ron Paul is a plodder. He just keeps nicking away at things until more and more people come to his way of thinking.

Negotiation and comprimise, had to pick myself up from the floor from laughing so hard. What makes you think democrats would be willing to negotiate and comprimise if he wins. Or for that matter a lot of Republicans. Exactly what do you think Ron Paul is willing to comprimise over? And how long do you think it will be before his die hard supporters become a bit depressed when they realize their hero is not doing the things they thought he was going to do?

If we intervene under Ron Paul, I would NOT want to be the country he unloads on. He will go to Congress and get a formal Declaration of War, Go over Kick assets and leave in the manner defined by the Founding Fathers. IMO, there won't be any peace negotiated with a Ron Paul Presidency that doesn't involve the words "Unconditional Surrender" which to me is the Gold Standard when putting our Military in harm's way.

You mean like how Ronald Reagan did it? Oh wait a minute, he never went to Congress he just went ahead and sent in the troops. Is that like the Bronze Standard when it comes to putting the military in harms way?

Latest posts