Recall Info

410OhOne

Advanced
Dec 30, 2002
Kudos and a very much deserved Thank You to Local 567 for providing updated recall info for the mechanic and related at AFW.

Question though.

Is is just the LOCAL 567 who cares deeply about its furloughed brothers and sisters? What about ORD, TUL, MCI, MIA, etc? I know I check the site at least weekly. I am not about to cut and run from a profession I have invested so much time and money and education for. I am looking forward to the day I can return.

Lets challenge all the locals to update their websites and meet the standard set forth by LOCAL 567.

Great job!

http://local567.twuatd.org/RIF/index.html

Kudos and a very much deserved Thank You to Local 567 for providing updated recall info for the mechanic and related at AFW.

That list is just for AFW, not sure why they don't just put out a complete list for those on layoff everywhere. I guess it's top secret information and can only be given out in piece-meal bits.

TWU recalling workers??? Can't be.............
Didn't know the twu did the recalling, thought that was a compAAny function.

<_< -----Talk is there will be a recall here at MCI. Don't know the exact numbers, but I've heard about ten. With the 767-300 interior mods starting next week, and the schedule they're looking at, with number of people (about 160 total) this will be nothing short of Crazy! AFW did the first plane in six weeks, with well over 200! They want us to do the first, in nineteen day, than nine! Oh, did I mention Alcoa is expected to show up about the last week of this month, or the first of next, with two 757 cargo conversions? Hey TUL!-----Heads up! Rumor has it that the Saab's will be coming your way!!!! :shock:

Damn sure isn't happening in Tulsa where the union licks the company boot to insure we are all doing more for less and not recalling anyone!

Oh ye of little faith!! Don't count them chickens before the eggs hatch Informer. Are you a bettin' man??

<_< -----Talk is there will be a recall here at MCI. Don't know the exact numbers, but I've heard about ten. With the 767-300 interior mods starting next week, and the schedule they're looking at, with number of people (about 160 total) this will be nothing short of Crazy! AFW did the first plane in six weeks, with well over 200! They want us to do the first, in nineteen day, than nine! Oh, did I mention Alcoa is expected to show up about the last week of this month, or the first of next, with two 757 cargo conversions? Hey TUL!-----Heads up! Rumor has it that the Saab's will be coming your way!!!! :shock:

You bet! MCI kicks arse!!

Question though.

Is is just the LOCAL 567 who cares deeply about its furloughed brothers and sisters? What about ORD, TUL, MCI, MIA, etc? I know I check the site at least weekly. I am not about to cut and run from a profession I have invested so much time and money and education for. I am looking forward to the day I can return.

Lets challenge all the locals to update their websites and meet the standard set forth by LOCAL 567.

Great job!
http://local567.twuatd.org/RIF/index.html

The recall list information is still being updated. There was a significant change in the seniority lists since May of this year. The official recall lists, along with the current system seniority lists should be completed this month. The list you see is probably innacurate. Is it better to have an inaccurate list posted or one that has been corrected?

TWU recalling workers??? Can't be.............

Sure no recalls in SAN. How about other Class II stations? By the way Bill, I'm glad people are being recalled but didn't the company say there would be no lay offs if we swallowed concessions way back when? No bating here, just asking a question to you based on fact.

Oh, the twu didn't recall anyone. the company did. The twu just facilitated the lay offs.

The recall list information is still being updated. There was a significant change in the seniority lists since May of this year. The official recall lists, along with the current system seniority lists should be completed this month. The list you see is probably innacurate. Is it better to have an inaccurate list posted or one that has been corrected?
Any information is better than no information. Communication is key. We may be junior and we may always be the first to go when the company and industry hiccups, but we are the future.

Sure no recalls in SAN. How about other Class II stations? By the way Bill, I'm glad people are being recalled but didn't the company say there would be no lay offs if we swallowed concessions way back when? No bating here, just asking a question to you based on fact.

Oh, the twu didn't recall anyone. the company did. The twu just facilitated the lay offs.

I guess the fact that Jet Fuel doubled in price has no bearing on anything?

You bet! MCI kicks arse!!
<_< ----- Kicks arse, my foot! We've been set up by AFW and Co.! Their probably laughing their arses off at us about now! They did the first plane in six weeks with over 200 AMT's. Now aa wants us to do the first one here in 19 days, with about 160 AMTs, half of which were striped out of what shops we still have, and haven't seen a real Aircraft in twenty years! Than cut to 9 days!!!---- Yea! MCI kicks arse!!! ;)

<_< ----- Kicks arse, my foot! We've been set up by AFW and Co.! Their probably laughing their arses off at us about now! They did the first plane in six weeks with over 200 AMT's. Now aa wants us to do the first one here in 19 days, with about 160 AMTs, half of which were striped out of what shops we still have, and haven't seen a real Aircraft in twenty years! Than cut to 9 days!!!---- Yea! MCI kicks arse!!! ;)

That was the bait! Typical American Airlines MO.