Recall Info

<_< ----- Kicks arse, my foot! We've been set up by AFW and Co.! Their probably laughing their arses off at us about now! They did the first plane in six weeks with over 200 AMT's. Now aa wants us to do the first one here in 19 days, with about 160 AMTs, half of which were striped out of what shops we still have, and haven't seen a real Aircraft in twenty years! Than cut to 9 days!!!---- Yea! MCI kicks arse!!! ;)

By way of comparison (reality check)...how long did it take MCI (on average) to convert the 767-231 from 3 class to 2 when the Trans World One Cabin was added?

Would this job be 'easier' since the lights, masks and air wouldn't need to be repositioned?

By way of comparison (reality check)...how long did it take MCI (on average) to convert the 767-231 from 3 class to 2 when the Trans World One Cabin was added?

Would this job be 'easier' since the lights, masks and air wouldn't need to be repositioned?
And this has what to do with the topic of recall lists being updated and posted on locals websites how?

I know, TWA got screwed.

Flight Attendants are skilled and deserve to be respected.

The TWU sucks, The AMFA sucks better, and The Teamsters don't want to suck with anyone anymore.

So now that we have covered everything from the last few years on here can we get back on topic? or moderator, just close it out please.

<_< ----- That my friend was a walk in the park compared to this! This is not only one mod but about at least three,all at the same time. Not only a seat mod, all new electrical wiring going under the floor, all new floor panels! An overhead bin mod, aft lav's coming out, installation of seat tracks, where there are none, and installation of more seats where lav's were, all at the same time! And a few A.D.'s thrown in to do when we're not doing anything else!!! Oh, don't get me wrong! We'll get it done! But let's take a reality check here! It'll be in a more realistic time frame!!!

So now that we have covered everything from the last few years on here can we get back on topic? or moderator, just close it out please.
Speaking of the recall topic, I did look into the recall list and have been told that the twu will not put out a systemwide recall list, only station by station. Some will be posted on the local website, some you need an appointment to view in person. So if you have layoff rights to several stations, you must fly to some of those stations and get an appointment to view it. Still not sure what is so secretive about the list.

You live in some kind of 1930s union dream world of ignorance. Its hard to imagine, but I guess there are alot of guys out there that believe your BS.

oneflyer, you mention the word "bs". You are correct in using that word but please direct it where it belongs... at YOUR thinking.

Tell me now. A company that sings "Shared Sacrifice", among other top ten cliches, only to be caught lieing and I am full of BS?

You mention something about a "dream world" too. I do not know what dream world YOU live in but in the world I live in I believe that I should NOT be lied to, I should NOT accept less than what my responsibilities are worth fighting for.

I also believe that if you say I believe in BS you should at least have the spine to identify yourself when doing so. Otherwise you remain as ignorant and cowardly as PTO.

Speaking of the recall topic, I did look into the recall list and have been told that the twu will not put out a systemwide recall list, only station by station. Some will be posted on the local website, some you need an appointment to view in person. So if you have layoff rights to several stations, you must fly to some of those stations and get an appointment to view it. Still not sure what is so secretive about the list.
<_< -----That's not hard to figure out! They want to protect their local people! After all, can't have an outsider bumping one of your friends! So what that he has more Senority! And God forbid if that person happens to have a "6" as the first number of his payroll number!!!!---- :shock:

<_< -----That's not hard to figure out! They want to protect their local people! After all, can't have an outsider bumping one of your friends! So what that he has more Senority! And God forbid if that person happens to have a "6" as the first number of his payroll number!!!!---- :shock:
67XXXX or 68XXXX the number of the beast............

<_< ----- That my friend was a walk in the park compared to this! This is not only one mod but about at least three,all at the same time. Not only a seat mod, all new electrical wiring going under the floor, all new floor panels! An overhead bin mod, aft lav's coming out, installation of seat tracks, where there are none, and installation of more seats where lav's were, all at the same time! And a few A.D.'s thrown in to do when we're not doing anything else!!! Oh, don't get me wrong! We'll get it done! But let's take a reality check here! It'll be in a more realistic time frame!!!
<_< ----- Oh! Management has instructed us to keep an accurate track of our time, in case they have to "farm out" the remainder of this project to an outside vender!" And that my Friend, was before we even got started!!!! All I got to say is "THEY GOT B#LLs!" ;)

67XXXX or 68XXXX the number of the beast............
<_< ---- Vary funny!!!!! NOT!--- :angry: But a typical response!

Recently Updated..Check it out and make sure the word spreads. Looks like there have been a lot of no contact made attempts.

[quote name='Nor'Easta' post='417909' date='Sep 24 2006, 07:41 PM']Just like AirCal and Reno:

AirCal - 10XXXX

Reno - 579XXX[/quote]
?

[quote name='Nor'Easta' post='417909' date='Sep 24 2006, 12:41 PM']Just like AirCal and Reno:

AirCal - 10XXXX

Reno - 579XXX[/quote]
That is just pfascinating.

<_< -----It seems they like to keep track of all their "Step-Children!" Red headed, and otherwise!!! Something like having a tatooed number on one's for arm!!! ;)