Record 3rd qtr

topDawg said:
Congrats to all the AA employees. 

Dear AA aircraft maintenance. 18% operating margins, please don't set the industry back with more concessions.
Signed the rest of the industry.  
Lol.with the twu involved that's a tall order.

Parker didn't say that what he clearly said was that the biggest factors effecting profitability at any given time, fuel prices, revenue strengths/weakness and the overall economy are all out of the hands of the people that make the airline work day to day and so why punish them when those factors go bad.
Not to mention all of this is due to unions constantly whining when they had PS but didn't make profits then the unions all wanted out of PS. Now in an attempt to be fair he took it away from all of us non union folks and now the people complaining the loudest are the ones in unions that voluntarily gave it away. Enough already if you are under a CBA you cannot complain about no PS I however can and will direct my anger at all the union babies that lost it for the rest of us with their constant complaining!

The unions do not negotiate for you, and the company has the right to do what they want within the law to you as an employee at will.

UPNAWAY said:
Parker didn't say that what he clearly said was that the biggest factors effecting profitability at any given time, fuel prices, revenue strengths/weakness and the overall economy are all out of the hands of the people that make the airline work day to day and so why punish them when those factors go bad.
Not to mention all of this is due to unions constantly whining when they had PS but didn't make profits then the unions all wanted out of PS. Now in an attempt to be fair he took it away from all of us non union folks and now the people complaining the loudest are the ones in unions that voluntarily gave it away. Enough already if you are under a CBA you cannot complain about no PS I however can and will direct my anger at all the union babies that lost it for the rest of us with their constant complaining!
What do you not understand about profit sharing should be above and beyond salary or hourly wage. Not whining about the replacement, but disagreeing about it being either/or. Us union folks did not vote on it's removal, an almighty supreme being made that decision on his own. Now stop your whining!

UPNAWAY said:
So you, Tempe management, have been riding the unions' coattails all this time? And now you're mad at the unions for your mediocre compensation?

Wow.

You're worth whatever you can negotiate. If nonunion management can't get profit sharing for themselves, that's pretty revealing.

UPNAWAY said:
you sound like the baby for your info Jim little the intl president of the twu gave our ps away with no vote from the members you need to get your facts straight

Back