Republic Air Unit Amends

USA320Pilot said:
PineyBob:
Does he know what airline analysts, industry observers, or reporters find out before it becomes news? No.
Regards,
USA320Pilot
[post="265868"][/post]​
Oh that is right we all forget you are special and top airline executives break SEC regulations and Sarbanes-Oxley so you can leak information to the whole world.

Someone needs a reality check or at the least a psych evaluation.

USA320Pilot said:
PineyBob:

Your comments are off-base, but I'm not going to waste my time with you. In regard to BoeingBoy, he is two-faced. He hass one demeanor on this board and a totally different one on ALPA message board.

Does he do a good job with public information? Absolutely. Does he know what airline analysts, industry observers, or reporters find out before it becomes news? No.

Regards,

USA320Pilot
[post="265868"][/post]​

This really is a little tiresome. I've publically invited you to demonstrate just how "two-faced" I am by posting some of my writings from the ALPA board. Surely you've got some saved on your hard drive. So let's have them and let everyone decide for themselves.

On another occasion when Bob came to my defense, you stated that "There is more to this story." I let it pass that time, but maybe it's time you told us all "the rest of the story", as Paul Harvey would say. So come on - fill us all in. I'm breathless with anticipation.

It's time to put up or shut up....

Regards,

Jim

BoeingBoy:

I find your challenge interesting, when you know there is a new ALPA Message Board that is about two weeks old and all of the forums messages have been eliminated with no archive.

That’s typical of your type of two faced posts. Thus, I stand by my earlier comments.

I find it interesting that you can be misleading, a smart-aleck, and take personal shots at others, but when you get criticized you do not like it. How can that be?

As I have said, you do a good job of researching public information and providing your findings on this message board. However, with all due respect, I believe your anger and bitterness have created a personality where you lack decorum on forums that have non-public access.

Regards,

USA320Pilot

USA320Pilot said:
BoeingBoy:

I find your challenge interesting, when you know there is a new ALPA Message Board that is about two weeks old and all of the forums messages have been eliminated with no archive.

That’s typical of your type of two faced posts. Thus, I stand by my earlier comments.

I find it interesting that you can be misleading, a smart-aleck, and take personal shots at others, but when you get criticized you do not like it
. How can that be?

As I have said, you do a good job of researching public information and providing your findings on this message board. However, with all due respect, I believe your anger and bitterness have created a personality where you lack decorum on forums that have non-public access.
Regards,

USA320Pilot
[post="265925"][/post]​
How can you try and chastise someone for the very same behavior that you do in every post when someone shows you to be the fake that you are?

USA320Pilot said:
That’s typical of your type of two faced posts ...... you can be misleading, a smart-aleck, and take personal shots at others, but when you get criticized you do not like it ......... you do a good job of researching public information and providing your findings ....... you lack decorum on forums .....

Were you looking in the mirror as you typed this? Good self-analysis, 320! :up:

........ :lol: and the laughs just keep on coming :D ............

USA320Pilot said:
BoeingBoy:

Regards,

USA320Pilot
[post="265925"][/post]​

Standard fare for you - technically factual information intended to mislead. Yes, there is new ALPA board software and the current board does not have previous messages. The misleading part comes from the (also valid) fact that the previous ALPA board version is still available along with the posts to it. While no new posts can be added to the previous version of the board, the previous posts can be retrieved.

Additionally, I originally issued the challenge before the new ALPA board was in place and even went so far as to post on this forum a dozen or so of my latest ALPA board posts. How convenient for you to ignore my previous invitation to prove your assertions, but plead a contrived inability now.

Last, if you happen to use a newsreader to view the ALPA board, all previous posts that you care to save are accessible on your hard drive and the change of ALPA board software is irrevalent (as is the automatic "scrolling off" of older posts on both versions of the ALPA board software.

So once again, are you man enough to back your words with facts or are you going to continue to hide behind excuses?

Respectfully,

Jim

whlinder said:
Why is this referred to as a codeshare? I thought it was a fee for service contract?
[post="265856"][/post]​

Exactly! This is a fee-per-departure FRANCHISE agreement, not a codeshare.

Codeshare is putting your code on and selling seats on a United flight to Hong Kong.

Paying an airline to impersonate the real airline, paying to paint thier planes in your colors and uniform thier employees, paying for thier fuel, paying operating cost plus guaranteed profit, to replace the same operations the company does, while selling it as your own brand is not codesharing. It's outsourcing, and "alter-ego"ing. The larger the aircraft become the more worrying it should be. We're already talking about full size jets with full size range and capacity, indistinguishable from the company's own aircraft.

Codeshare is a misleading term to apply to an "Express" agreement.

PineyBob said:
Jim,

Illegitimee Non Carborundum, Jim. (Don't let the B^stards wear you down)
[post="265947"][/post]​

Never fear, Bob. While what has been done to many's lives, careers, etc, is nearly criminal, I have the luxury of viewing this continuing soap opera as an interesting diversion (and some of the characters as bit players). As long as the satisfaction of doing a good job for those who pay me - the customers, not CCY - and the fun I have on trips with my fellow crewmembers outweighs the hassle, I'll stay till I'm 60 or the doors close. If that scale tips the other way, color me gone....

Jim

BoeingBoy said:
Standard fare for you - technically factual information intended to mislead.
Last, if you happen to use a newsreader to view the ALPA board, all previous posts that you care to save are accessible on your hard drive and the change of ALPA board software is irrevalent (as is the automatic "scrolling off" of older posts on both versions of the ALPA board software.

So once again, are you man enough to back your words with facts or are you going to continue to hide behind excuses?

Respectfully,

Jim
[post="265935"][/post]​
Jim, do not waste your time. One thing to point out to all of you, is that 320 has been removed from the ALPA boards on, in my recount at least once, for inproper decorum. You can decode the word decorum as you like, but I will add the U ALPA forum, at least in the past 12 years, has been very liberal in it's enforcement of rules. This may have been due the understanding that ALL pilots a U have been under stress. Jim is a man of honor. Post what you want 320 about Jim.....you only stain your rep by doing so. Jim..... Ignore! We REALLY respect and enjoy your posts. Thank you, Mark.

We can only hope that USA320Pilot gets the help he so desperately and obviously needs.

Soon.

Wasn't 320's hypocracy demonstrated on another topic a couple of weeks ago?? I had never said anything before that, but is blind to any position but his own, and will do ANYTHING to save his own tail feathers NO MATTER the cost in furloughs or out sourced work......

And no, I am not going to email you my address so you can take me off your list. Its good to know what sort of things you're spreading around from time to time.

SH

Air Wisc has whatever the current UAX interior is... there's a few different ones flying around, I know one of them has the UA symbol on each seat.

372763.jpg

This is the current US Airways Express interior, used on the PSA CRJs, and the MAA 170s, with the leather seats with headrests, PED instead of Smoking sign, and non-cloth bulkheads.

784469.jpg

The current USX contract carriers have mostly generic interiors, but AWA has United stuff. Last time I flew on them on a 146 they had those gray seats UA had in the late 90s that looked like Rainbow Brite puked on them. I would think they would have to change the CRJs if they are blantantly United.

Latest posts