Republic Air Unit Amends

BoeingBoy:

I believe most people recognize you and I are on different political sides of the ALPA. I did not know that there was a message board archive because I know visit that site very often like I did before.

In the past I believe you had two different sentiments on the two message boards, which was my point. Could this because “perception is realityâ€￾. Absolutely, which happens to be my perception.

I do not believe a public “mud slingingâ€￾ debate is positive or constructive, thus I do not want to enter into that type of debate because it serves no useful purpose.

If people want to take personal shots at me, be involved in mud sligning, insult me, or be a smart-aleck that is their choice, but I do not want to take that approach or be involved in that type of discussion, now or in the future.

Respectfully,

USA320Pilot

USA320Pilot said:
BoeingBoy:

If people want to take personal shots at me, be involved in mud sligning, insult me, or be a smart-aleck that is their choice, but I do not want to take that approach or be involved in that type of discussion, now or in the future.

Respectfully,

USA320Pilot
[post="266135"][/post]​

Excellent sentiment, as was this:

"I am not disrespectful or use personal insults." USA320Pilot Post 255943

Trouble is, I have a little trouble believing the above when these are out there:

"That’s typical of your type of two faced posts." USA320Pilot Post 265925

"However, with all due respect, I believe your anger and bitterness have created a personality where you lack decorum on forums that have non-public access." USA320Pilot Post 265925

"I love your smart-alceck comments, which speak loudly about your character and your message baord split personality. When would now be a good time to let go of your anger and bitterness?" USA320Pilot Post 265841

"I do not carry anger and bitterness, but on the ALPA Message Board BoeingBoy does." USA320Pilot Post 262113

"In regard to BoeingBoy, he is two-faced." USA320Pilot Post 265868

"BoeingBoy, keep up the insults and smart aleck comments, it only helps to identify your true personality and sentiment for all to see." USA320Pilot Post 256852

"What I find interesting is that you appear to have two different personalities. On the ALPA board you take a "hardline" approach and on the USaviation.com board its more "moderate and people concerned." Why the difference and hypocritical sentiment(s). Interesting, huh..." USA320Pilot Post 262107

"My parents taught me to always have respect and decorum. How about yours -- is something missing there?" USA320Pilot Post 257125

"By the way, what is it like to only post negative comments and to have that sentiment all day long on this forum? Moreover, why do you have so much time to post? You're not trying to survive on unemployment are you, and that cannot be the cause of your anger, could it?" USA320Pilot Post 256433

"Separately, what's it like to be miserable all of the time?" USA320Pilot Post 256222

"Too bad you're not on the "inside" and in many respects, are truly "clueless"." USA320Pilot Post 255927

"What's it like to be such an angry bitter person? Is it tough?" USA320Pilot Post 248934

"By the way, it's interesting how you have two different communication styles on this and the ALPA board." USA320Pilot Post 230024

"Separately, if you're so miserable and down on the company, why don't you resign instead of pounding your keyboard?" USA320Pilot Post 195663

"By the way, what's it like to be old and angry? Have you ever thought it might be better for you to resign instead of being so bitter and angry?" USA320Pilot Post 195623

"BoeingBoy, your efforts to support dishonest people speaks volumes about your integrity." USA320Pilot Post 193634

"Screw the rank-and-file as long as I get mine. You sir, fit in well with the RC4." USA320Pilot Post 185871

Respectfully

Jim

BoeingBoy:

Most people do not like personal insults or a lack of decorum, but there is a certain segment of airline employees that thrive and probably even enjoy that type of activity. These people try to discredit the sender because they do not like the message/messenger or they cannot take criticism because its' too painful, but they certainly can "dish it out". Every person has a different threshold level before they emotionally respond to the lack of decorum, me included, but that does not make it right.

It appears you will continue with that type of approach to try to discredit others and that is your choice, which I guess I understand because I believe you have a "message board split personality."

I'm not going to continue with "mud slinging", emotional comments, or to try and discredit the messenger. If you choose to do so, so be it.

Respectfully,

USA320Pilot