Republican controlled house says.."DEFUND Obamacare, or we're SHUTTING the GOVT. DOWN "

Yawn. Bears is stuck on labels and the 2016 election, and hoping 2014 will just be swept under the rug....

Conservatives have a pretty good memory. Most Obama voters can't even name the Vice President, the Speaker, or the Senate majority leader and tell you why the first two are important, and the third one isn't.

Thats odd..dell, cause' I just saw YOUR OWN Senator Pat Twomey ® Pa., say in so many words, on Morning Joe this AM.,
1st. We got to tell CRUZ to "S-T-F UP" cause he's KILLING the REPLUGS.
2nd. Obamacare IS the Law of the Land,.....Admit it, and move on.
3rd. Shutting down the Govt. is (REPLUG) S U I C I D A L ,
and
4th. Well live to fight another day !

dell. YOU voted for Twomey, Right ?

Standing With Pennsylvanians Against The President's Health Care Law

This week, I took additional steps in my continuing effort to defund, delay, and ultimately repeal the president's health care law. In the Senate, I co-sponsored two bills to delay for one year either a portion or all of the law's onerous mandates and taxes. Both bills delay the individual and employer mandates that go into effect Jan. 1, 2014.

Obamacare is fundamentally wrong in its approach to improving our nation's health care system. It should be repealed in its entirety.

Since taking office in 2011, I have repeatedly advocated for repealing Obamacare. I have worked with Senate colleagues on both sides of the aisle on a broad array of strategies to dismantle it, such as repealing the medical device tax, which stands to cost Pennsylvania's economy $100 million annually. I have also co-sponsored legislation that eliminates the health insurance tax and the Independent Payment Advisory Board.
I continue to work to overturn this law. Lacking that, Congress should at least delay the implementation of its heavy-handed mandates to prevent imminent harm to Pennsylvanians' pocketbooks, jobs, and economic wellbeing.

http://www.usatoday....issues/2804017/

"Congress defined “affordable” as 9.5% or less of an employee’s household income, mostly to make sure people did not leave their workplace plans for subsidized coverage through the exchanges. But the “error” was that it only applies to the employee — and not his or her family. So, if an employer offers a woman affordable insurance, but doesn’t provide it for her family, they cannot get subsidized help through the state health exchanges."

That can make a huge difference; the Kaiser Family Foundation said an average plan for an individual is about $5,600, but it goes up to $15,700 for families. Most employers help out with those costs, but not all.

“We saw this two-and-a-half years ago and thought, ‘Has anyone else noticed this?’” said Kosali Simon, a professor of public affairs at Indiana University who specializes in health economics. “Everyone said, ‘No, no. You must be wrong.’ But we weren’t, and that’s going to leave a lot of people out.”

Phone lines are flooded in favor of killing Obamascare......Majority of the nation is against this debacle.........we are on the edge of another voter uprising if it goes in favor of funding.

http://www.usatoday....issues/2804017/

"Congress defined “affordable” as 9.5% or less of an employee’s household income, mostly to make sure people did not leave their workplace plans for subsidized coverage through the exchanges. But the “error” was that it only applies to the employee — and not his or her family. So, if an employer offers a woman affordable insurance, but doesn’t provide it for her family, they cannot get subsidized help through the state health exchanges."

That can make a huge difference; the Kaiser Family Foundation said an average plan for an individual is about $5,600, but it goes up to $15,700 for families. Most employers help out with those costs, but not all.

“We saw this two-and-a-half years ago and thought, ‘Has anyone else noticed this?’” said Kosali Simon, a professor of public affairs at Indiana University who specializes in health economics. “Everyone said, ‘No, no. You must be wrong.’ But we weren’t, and that’s going to leave a lot of people out.”
It gets worse. Because Obamacare has caused the costs of providing health coverage to skyrocket, employers in droves are dropping spousal coverages. That trend only will accelerate as this catastrophie of a law kicks into gear. So this exact scenario (wife has coverage; husband can't afford it, and vice-versa) soon will become not only commonplace but de rigueur. Then it'll get far worse. Just wait until Medicare implodes. Democrat politics and left-wing policies are de facto national suicide pacts.

More homosexual innuendo from Bears, nothing related to the actual premise of his original post....

I say we let Harry and Barry and Scary have their way -- let Obamacare implode. Then there will be no mistaking who was Thelma and who was Louise...

Reactions: 2 people
More homosexual innuendo from Bears, nothing related to the actual premise of his original post....

I say we let Harry and Barry and Scary have their way -- let Obamacare implode. Then there will be no mistaking who was Thelma and who was Louise...

eolesen.
With you wonderful LUCK with Election results(of races that you vote in), I'm guessing your ASSS wont be in Vegas any day soon !

I mean, even brother ARPAIO (now) has ONE-FOOT in the GRAVE, the Other on a Banana Peel !
(Well to be fair, You did "cash-in" on FLAKEY JEFF) !

Latest posts