res recall

Sep 9, 2002
www.usaviation.com
As some of you have seen in my earlier posts, I was recalled by U from vol furlough. I stated on this public forum that I had begun school and was not planning on returning to U. What I posted here was basically correct, but,as to informing U of my intentions, I did hedge my bets by waiting until the last possible time to let U know my final decision. Tomorrow, March 24th is the day I was offered and accepted recall. Due to impending war I delayed my decision until the last possible moment, hoping that vol furlough possibly could be extended..but unfortunately, for me anyway, that did not happen. I do want to give my sincere thanks to the employee that read my posts here and reported them to a senior member of INT management who called me directly at home to inquire if I was the one posting on this board and asked if I was not returning. I know this is a public forum, but I can''t understand why another employee would report any postings on this board to management....Again my thanks (this is sarcasm if not recognized) to the employee that reported this. Another good reason to be thankful for leaving I guess...be careful on this board..you never know who might be watching...

----------------
On 3/23/2003 8:54:30 PM callgirlcindie wrote:

As some of you have seen in my earlier posts, I was recalled by U from vol furlough. I stated on this public forum that I had begun school and was not planning on returning to U. What I posted here was basically correct, but,as to informing U of my intentions, I did hedge my bets by waiting until the last possible time to let U know my final decision. Tomorrow, March 24th is the day I was offered and accepted recall. Due to impending war I delayed my decision until the last possible moment, hoping that vol furlough possibly could be extended..but unfortunately, for me anyway, that did not happen. I do want to give my "sincere" thanks to the employee that read my posts here and reported them to a senior member of INT management who called me directly at home to inquire if I was the one posting on this board and asked if I was not returning. I know this is a public forum, but I can''t understand why another employee would report any postings on this board to management....Again my "thanks" (this is sarcasm if not recognized) to the employee that reported this. Another good reason to be thankful for leaving I guess...be careful on this board..you never know who might be watching...

----------------​

Sounds like a perfect candidate for Crystal City!

Cindie,

I am so glad you are getting onto a new life but really amazed that anyone would "figure" out who you are and actually take the time to drop a dime. I should think if management has this kind of time on their hands, maybe there''s too many people in management with too little to do.

The company would be better served if they monitored and took note of what gets said on FlyerTalk.com. The FF''s make it quite clear what they need and want. They like our employees, hate Ben B to point of forming a club (our beloved Cockroaches) and want rationalized fares. They want the music back on the long hauls. They want cleaner planes. None of that seems the least bit unreasonable to me.

Cindie, best of luck to you. And to whom ever has so much time on their hands, why don''t you put it to better use? Maybe get out to the planes with some paper towels and Windex? At least then something positive would be added to our product.

Moderators, I''m sure you would not approve of anyone giving out personal information on who posts here. Please give us that assurance.

Dea

Hi Piney,
You are most likely right in the assumption that mgt lied about an employee reporting this..At least I would rather think it was mgt instead of a fellow employee..Thanks for the kind words and would be honored to indulge in an adult beverage with you anytime! Thanks again for your loyalty to U.

Cindie
Didn''t you say you accepted the recall?? You said March 24 was the date you were given and accepted for recall. Anyway, here''s a way to change things for you. I too was accused of writing on this forum before I retired. I denied all of it--didn''t want to get into any more trouble than I already was in--voicing my opinions. To all of you I said--No that wasn''t me--I apologize. Now you can tell I don''t care--retired and happy to be back home. But Cindie--change your name on the board. Go and get yourself another id--different name--and have fun posting again. Don''t tell us anything that will lead to you but don''t leave this board. You''re a great U agent and we need your input into this forum. God help the management person that uses this to fire or intimidate employees. Their heads will also roll if U doesn''t come out of bk looking good.
Hold on as long as you can Cindie. You can ALWAYS go back to school. If you get laid off next time make it THEIR choice and head directly to school. Use your time collecting unemployment to get your education.
Good luck--and I hope I get you on the phones some day--I''ll tell you I''m retired and in Reno. You''ll know.