A Few Questions For You Amfa Boys

LMAO...ya had to go and tell them didn't ya FIXER...
blook.gif

As for AMFA change of positioning, I suspect this is because next time they appear before a Presidential Emergency Board, Northwest Airlines management will be heavily ARMED with the TWU/AA contract and thus a victory would be more difficult.

At the Rate amfa is allowing layoffs at NW you are right amfa will not have to worry! They will not be around.

A signed card means the elimination of your position at the Maintenance Bases!

TWU SOLIDARITY! Will always be the best choice!

Checking it Out said:
At the Rate amfa is allowing layoffs at NW you are right amfa will not have to worry! They will not be around.
CIO,

You have never told us how LOW you would allow your pay to go to save a job?

Is it somewhere between our current pay a minnimum wage? Or even lower than that? How about $10.00 per hour, and AA can buy the UAL/NWA shut down maintenance bases for contract overhaul, and all mecahnics work for AA.

I think the members of the TWU were never told that electing a McDonlad to hold union office would lead to pay and benefits closers to a McDonalds Restaurant. :shock:

Show us in the TWU Constitution or the AFL-CIO's for that matter, where it states that the objective of the union is accept concessions to create or preserve jobs?

I have had enough of this concessions for jobs programs of the TWU. And I will not stop unitl the concessions for jobs peddlers are gone. :p

....I have had enough of this concessions for jobs programs of the TWU. And I will not stop unitl the concessions for jobs peddlers are gone.

and we'll notify you when they are...please leave forwarding address and correct telephone number to receive notification.... :up:

_AMT_MCI said:
....I have had enough of this concessions for jobs programs of the TWU. And I will not stop unitl the concessions for jobs peddlers are gone.

and we'll notify you when they are...please leave forwarding address and correct telephone number to receive notification.... :up:
Earlier this year, RV4 informed us that he would seek a new career and leave American Airlines. He must be a glutton for punishment because he is still here. :eek:

mojo13 said:
_AMT_MCI said:

Earlier this year, RV4 informed us that he would seek a new career and leave American Airlines. He must be a glutton for punishment because he is still here. :eek:
That's right and mojo was an AMFA supporter that attended an AMFA meeting at the Brady Theater, and was even the treasurer of the MCI AMFA Organizing Committee.

Now he has taken an oath to a Communist Witten Constitution and believes a union that just gave up 20 years of pay and benefits is the union that is going to somehow advance his career and profession.

Just goes to show anyone can change their mind. Or that a little extra cash from the Commies will do wonders to a weak soul.

At least you had enough ethics to turn over the AMFA Organizing Funds without stealing the money

Dave (Mo),
It’s been a little while since we’ve engaged, but it looks like you’re still telling the same lies! Let’s first chat about the “force majeure” at Northwest. Unfortunately, good men and women lost their jobs, the problem is that the first one was because of 9-11, some two years ago and AMFA’s crack legal staff has just recently secured dates for it even to be heard. That being said, the loss of jobs had been initiated before the “force majeure”. When AMFA signed the 38% farm out language, NWA ‘s eyes were wide open, they knew they could manhandle AMFA because they didn’t have the experience not to enter into a foolish agreement regarding outsourcing. As twuer pointed out, AMFA even admitted that this was the first time this language had been used. Why do you think everyone else had stayed away from it? It’s because it’s easily manipulated. Thousands of the layoffs at NWA are direct results of AMFA’s inability to write effective language. If the 38% (of labor dollars) was the right way to go, why did outsourcing immediately go up when the contract was signed? And will you quit already with the numbers! That’s a losing argument for you! You are adding numbers from groups that aren’t in M&R. If we, on the TWU side did that in regards to NWA, the numbers would go up dramatically. And the numbers you posted on the insurance are completely misleading. That document was from a proposal given to the Presidents council, after which the company realized they used the wrong formula. We have a contractual cap on our insurance benefit, read it and quit lying in hopes of getting someone to believe your crap. With regard to your posts about Mr. Little’s interpretation of the constitution, you may not like it but the TWU’s legal interpretation and implementation has been tested for several years and as recently as the 562 law suit. Now argue with a district court will you please? It’s your right wing views Dave, that will spell doom for AMFA. As far as your “without further ratification”, you imply that the contract was NOT ratified by the membership when in fact it was. Once again, argue with the district court judge, who agreed with the TWU’s position. I know Dave, the judges are crooked, right? So why would you want to let one decide the fate of your contract? You may not like “without further ratification”, but at least we don’t have Delle telling us what votes from the convention will be “null and void”. Or will you deny that too! Local 33 had to sue Delle for showing us exactly how much democracy is in AMFA, exactly NONE!

P.S.
It’s no wonder you have 1600 posts Dave, I choose just to write one instead of ten at a time, but 1600 does look impressive in a years time….GET A LIFE!!!!!!!

jake said:
"Dave (Mo),
......................... but at least we don’t have Delle telling us what votes from the convention will be “null and voidâ€￾. Or will you deny that too! Local 33 had to sue Delle for showing us exactly how much democracy is in AMFA, exactly NONE!"

What is this about?

Will fix for food,
On September 15th, 2000 Mr. Delle Femme issued a letter to his AMFA locals declaring the "current Constitutional referendum vote null and void". Upon receipt of this AMFA Local 33 chose to take legal action saying " the local 33 LEC considers the actions of National Director" (dictator, if you will) "to be a gross violation of his constitutional authority and an infringement of the civil rights of the Association members under the Dept. of Labor LMRDA and the AMFA constitution." Local 33 has obtained a temporary restraining order that prevents the AMFA National Director from from nullifying or interfering with a Constitutional referendum vote and a court date has been scheduled for a hearing on this matter." The TRO was granted on 9-22-00. :shock:

source: AMFA Local 33 letter dated, 9-22-00, civil order number 00-2185, before United States District Judge Michael J. Davis.

(Jake's post. . .)
[On September 15th, 2000 Mr. Delle Femme issued a letter to his AMFA locals declaring the "current Constitutional referendum vote null and void".

. . .and the truth shall set you free!! Preach it my TWU brother! I guess the AMFA boys forgot about that one! Thanks for bringing this to light.

Can't wait to hear their spin on this one!
:blink: DOH!!!

twuer said:
(Jake's post. . .)
[On September 15th, 2000 Mr. Delle Femme issued a letter to his AMFA locals declaring the "current Constitutional referendum vote null and void".

. . .and the truth shall set you free!! Preach it my TWU brother! I guess the AMFA boys forgot about that one! Thanks for bringing this to light.

Can't wait to hear their spin on this one!
:blink: DOH!!!
[]
I have fowarded this and a similar post to to the LOCAL 33, and as soon as I have the whole story all of us will know. NO SPIN.
The AMFA opposition is real good at posting articals " out of context".
If I am in error about any post I make, I will correct or clearify my post.NO SPIN!

Checking it Out
Hasn't answered my request yet, perhaps he missed it.Here it is again.
As you and others repeatedly point out AMFA/NW HAS 38% OUTSOURCING!
SHOW US THE SPECIFIC STATEMENT, LINE AND PAGE, IN THE TWU/AA CONTRACT THAT PLACES A LIMIT ON AA OUTSOURCING!!! I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE LIMIT. NOT HEAR SOMEONE TELL ME THE LIMIT IN OUR CONTRACT.
LINE AND VERSE PLEASE.

RV4 said:
mojo13 said:
_AMT_MCI said:

That's right and mojo was an AMFA supporter that attended an AMFA meeting at the Brady Theater, and was even the treasurer of the MCI AMFA Organizing Committee.

Now he has taken an oath to a Communist Witten Constitution and believes a union that just gave up 20 years of pay and benefits is the union that is going to somehow advance his career and profession.

Just goes to show anyone can change their mind. Or that a little extra cash from the Commies will do wonders to a weak soul.

At least you had enough ethics to turn over the AMFA Organizing Funds without stealing the money
Damn Dave, this stuff is eating you up. I hope the insurance will cover the ulcer you are going to get. :down:

Latest posts