Respect Or Insult

You know what we have been waiting for???? We have been waiting for amfa to make it's case, we have been waiting for amfa to show some kind of proof that they deserve to be the BA at AA, we have been waiting for proof that amfa is doing something for the AMT, we have been waiting for SOMETHING, ANYTHING that shows the average mechanic that amfa will protect them and their jobs. But instead all we have been hearing is how bad that amfa thinks the TWU is, with an occassional we can vote out Delle once and a while. It's all defensive instead of offensive. BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH!! Anyone can talk. That's the easy part!!! You would think if you wanted someone to support you, you would give them some good, positive points that amfa is the way to go. But the problem is THERE AREN'T ANY!!!!!!!!! It's human nature to get pissed off when your livilihood is threatened. You used that tactic to get cards signed. That is a fact!! You can go back and read through these posts to see that!! Amfa has nothing to go on, nothing that they can use to stand on their own two feet. They need negativity to sell their wares!!!!!

Sorry boys, we ain't buyin'!!!!

(I do believe that Dave is finally losing his mind!!!! Take a deep breath Dave and take it nice and slow!! You wouldn't want to blow a gasket!!!! You need to compose yourself because you will soon have some explaining to do to your supporters. . . . . . . . .all 3 of them!!!!)

Way to stand your ground Mojo!!! Dave thinks he is the king of bulletin boards. Little does he know what an embarrassment he is to amfa!!!!! Amfa supporters themselves will tell you that!!!

Ok, you want something positive. Ok, AMFA has brought democracy to the Maintenance and related class of employees all across the USA. I for one would like some of that. So here is why I am voting for AMFA in the upcoming election:
1. NO SECRET LETTERS OF AGREEMENT WITHOUT MEMBERSHIP APPROVAL. They are all voted on.
2. Membership elections of ALL officers, even Dell for life.
3. The membership can recall any officer for any reason any time.
4. Full contract language before you actually get to vote on it.
5. Members can go to the contract talks and watch.
6. Members can go to the convention.

Those are the biggest reasons. Please twuer tell me about your superior union ways. If you can give me any reason other than pointing a finger at NWA as a reason to stay with twu I will consider it.

Ok, so much for the postive stuff, so now on to the twu bashing. Let me tell what you have done twuer. When AA got in to bad shape and wanted concessions you jumped at the chance to lower wages and benefits. You think you kept people employed. Please answer this question. How many people were put on lay off status in Tulsa? Even though you act as if there were none, there were plenty. But let me tell you what the result is. You allowed the company to play MCI and TUL against each other. By the companies own admission MCI is the more productive work force. Translated Tulsa is over manned. Instead of the union going out to the hangar floor and telling everyone it is time to go to work you let the company cut wages. Then the company started to open more and more aircraft docks without the head count increasing. You have allowed AA to both cut wages and improve productivity and lay off people. All I hear is how more and more work in coming in house, still have not seen those out on Mingo back to work. Seems to me that productivity gains would have been plenty.
Ok tell me about how AMFA put people on lay off at NWA, and I will show you how YOU moved the system protection date and sent people out the door WITHOUT a fight, AND how NWA management sent people out the door.
Please post for me how we are supposed to get any of this back with you clowns at the helm??? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Instead of all the same BS from the same people, if you do not want your payout as little as it is, why not donate to one of the groups that send necessities to our troops overseas, these groups send things like toothpaste, candy, sunscreen, magazines etc, things that our troops have trouble getting, and postage is very expensive so if you are that despondent about your payout then do something good with it. :up:

A/C FIXER said:
Instead of all the same BS from the same people, if you do not want your payout as little as it is, why not donate to one of the groups that send necessities to our troops overseas, these groups send things like toothpaste, candy, sunscreen, magazines etc, things that our troops have trouble getting, and postage is very expensive so if you are that despondent about your payout then do something good with it. :up:
A very good suggestion! :up:

Ray said:
>>>3. The membership can recall any officer for any reason any time.

Holy smokes! Have you even read your own Constitution? Articles VII and XIV, to be exact. I have, and this is an outright myth. The other items on your list are silly too, but this takes the cake.

Toolbox Tammy

AIP
TWA used to have the same program but they paid $100
Hey, it's an incentive plan to make the company work better. What is wrong with that? At least there not coming back to you and asking for more concessions.

So mojo, are you saying you do not feel disrespected? AA use to have LEAP where by if a certain criteria was met, ie. MELs cleared, no delays, etc., you would get a check for a certain amount. If the company is making money and feels like giving out a bonus check is one thing. But to STEAL money from me in the amount of over $100,000.00 during a 5 year time frame and then turn around and give me a check for $14.50 is VERY INSULTING. If you are going to "work better" for crumbs YOU are a huge reason our profession is eroding. Try standing up for what is right and not selling out our profession.

#5. I was deceitful to your group. So what!

Why would you want to be deceitful?

. . . .thought so!!!!!

Now showing. . . . amfa Babies!!!

Attachments

• babies_crying.jpg
    babies_crying.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 117
What about those listed divisions within the TWU mojo?

You seem to have just over looked the answer for that issue?

It is not AMFA that has caused the many divisions within the "union" membership, and it is not possible for the membership of the TWU to fix a union they have NO controlling voice within.

The Dicatators will not even admit there is problem, much less fix this union. And the members have no authority under the TWU Constitution. So now that you are no longer "frustrated" and openly support the TWU, tell us how your going to fix the problem, instead of personal attacks. You are looking more and more TWU all the time, I can say that for you.

Divisions of the TWU:

How about those with seniority and those without?
How about those with license pay and those without?
How about those with skill premium pay an those without?
How about those with credited experience and those without?
How about those that received early out packages and those that want one?
How about those they call OSM's and those they call Mechanics?
How about the B-Scale, where some topped on in 9 years and others in 5 years?
How about the Line versus Overhaul division?
How about those that got a ballot and those did not?
How about those the get removed from office for dual unionism and those that dont?

mojo13 said:
AIP
TWA used to have the same program but they paid $100
Hey, it's an incentive plan to make the company work better. What is wrong with that? At least there not coming back to you and asking for more concessions.
So did AA, and it too was usuallt around $100. They called it Leaap.

So ten years ago we used to get $100, now we get $25.

Way to go with the TWU, down 75%!

Oh and by the way, if you are proud that you were being decietful then you should not complain about the so-called breach of trust. Is this a carry over from the IAM days or something you picked up with the TWU?

gardenhead75 said:
Holy smokes! Have you even read your own Constitution? Articles VII and XIV, to be exact. I have, and this is an outright myth. The other items on your list are silly too, but this takes the cake.
Maybe you would like to point out the part of Article VII or XIV that you do not understand or that you think makes our Constitution a myth. Please be specific!!! If you cannot then I will have to believe you are just another common lier!!!

Here I will make it easy for you to look up. Page 29 and page 54 respectively.

AMFA Constitution

twuer said:
You know what we have been waiting for???? We have been waiting for amfa to make it's case, we have been waiting for amfa to show some kind of proof that they deserve to be the BA at AA, we have been waiting for proof that amfa is doing something for the AMT, we have been waiting for SOMETHING, ANYTHING that shows the average mechanic that amfa will protect them and their jobs. But instead all we have been hearing is how bad that amfa thinks the TWU is, with an occassional we can vote out Delle once and a while. It's all defensive instead of offensive. BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH!! Anyone can talk. That's the easy part!!! You would think if you wanted someone to support you, you would give them some good, positive points that amfa is the way to go. But the problem is THERE AREN'T ANY!!!!!!!!! It's human nature to get pissed off when your livilihood is threatened. You used that tactic to get cards signed. That is a fact!! You can go back and read through these posts to see that!! Amfa has nothing to go on, nothing that they can use to stand on their own two feet. They need negativity to sell their wares!!!!!

Sorry boys, we ain't buyin'!!!!

(I do believe that Dave is finally losing his mind!!!! Take a deep breath Dave and take it nice and slow!! You wouldn't want to blow a gasket!!!! You need to compose yourself because you will soon have some explaining to do to your supporters. . . . . . . . .all 3 of them!!!!)

Way to stand your ground Mojo!!! Dave thinks he is the king of bulletin boards. Little does he know what an embarrassment he is to amfa!!!!! Amfa supporters themselves will tell you that!!!
When we have an election then both AMFA and the TWU will have to show "Proof". Perhaps that is why the TWU fears an election.

The fact is that the TWU did not "save" jobs.

They saved the banks and AA other creditors a lot of money, and they kept the $3.1 million for themselves.

Thats right, they sold us out to keep their $3.1 million. Bobby Gless was only recently pulled off the JFK headcount, a year after becomming a full time APPOINTED International official, why was that? Could it be because the DOL is investigating how it is that AA was paying for UB?

These guys are crooks. Industry Leading Concessions while they line their own pockets. Twenty years of concessions, an autocratic structure, and the worst sick time, vacation, training, health benifits and pay of all the majors, is proof enough that the TWU must go.

Why dont you respond to the mechanics pay vs inflation post?