Response to USAPA ad in USA Today

In fact ENTIRE contract, even section 22 seniority, is negotiable. Seham got it right. The Courts know this too, as well as the Company. Some of you still don't get it.
Really? So why hasn't USAP moved on this section? Why did the company reject the list? Why hasn't USAPA resubmitted it?

Nothing to negotiate with DOH, right?

Move on. S22 is closed.

The Nic is it.

The Nic is it.

Implementing the "nic" would be the fastest way to kill this company. I would love it, flying out of PHX and interdicting your operation in every way, at least as long as you can keep your ticket.

You forget that while experience can enable super efficient operations, experienced pilots also know how to interdict operations.

If your last resort is to invoke the "nic", you also invoke your destruction. Good luck because it seems I know the rules and you do not.

Implementing the "nic" would be the fastest way to kill this company. I would love it, flying out of PHX and interdicting your operation in every way, at least as long as you can keep your ticket.

You forget that while experience can enable super efficient operations, experienced pilots also know how to interdict operations.

If your last resort is to invoke the "nic", you also invoke your destruction. Good luck because it seems I know the rules and you do not.

If you are suggesting that pilots would do anything to impede ops that is stupid. You are by yourself (or maybe a mngmnt plant). You don't sound like any pilots I know.

If you are suggesting that pilots would do anything to impede ops that is stupid. You are by yourself (or maybe a mngmnt plant). You don't sound like any pilots I know.

You need to understand that "impeding ops" means many things to many people. Not certain you understand the difference between the word "interdict" vs "impede".

Are you impeding ops by not jumping out of your seat to run up to the gate to inform them that the "overheads are full"? What about duplicate seat assignments? How many times do you call in to ops to inform them you need an external air-start cart when they will not respond the first time? Is calling them more than once "impeding ops"?

Stupidity is diverting your valuable time to "help out" the company when they are too ef'ed up to staff or pay people to do the job properly. In the right seat, I seem to remember that I was pretty good at eff'ing with the other person's mind. If I wanted to.

Otherwise, love to kill the tempe dildos. Not that I say I can. Just saying where my "loyalties" lie. Surprisingly, my goals are likely congruent with yours.

PHX is interdict-up enough as it is. What's another interdict pilot sitting with his interdict in his hand, basking in a warm puddle of self-admiration...you'd be as noticed as you are now missed. That is to say, not at all.

PHX is interdict-up enough as it is. What's another interdict pilot sitting with his interdict in his hand, basking in a warm puddle of self-admiration...you'd be as noticed as you are now missed. That is to say, not at all.

You certainly seem to have experience in "interdicting yourself". Must be a PHX thingy. Try to keep it on the west equip.

That's fantastic. Great post. You know what they say, once its on the internet its there forever.

And in a public forum to boot.

Nothing better than a stupid eastie that doesn't know when to shut up.

You need to understand that "impeding ops" means many things to many people. Not certain you understand the difference between the word "interdict" vs "impede".

Are you impeding ops by not jumping out of your seat to run up to the gate to inform them that the "overheads are full"? What about duplicate seat assignments? How many times do you call in to ops to inform them you need an external air-start cart when they will not respond the first time? Is calling them more than once "impeding ops"?

Stupidity is diverting your valuable time to "help out" the company when they are too ef'ed up to staff or pay people to do the job properly. In the right seat, I seem to remember that I was pretty good at eff'ing with the other person's mind. If I wanted to.

Otherwise, love to kill the tempe dildos. Not that I say I can. Just saying where my "loyalties" lie. Surprisingly, my goals are likely congruent with yours.

Oh the humanity.

Watching you try and yank your foot out of your mouth. I'm laughing even harder now you clown.

Keep dancing.

Oh the humanity.

Watching you try and yank your foot out of your mouth. I'm laughing even harder now you clown.

Keep dancing.
Just to make sure you know which post I'm referring to.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2011-07-29 at 7.24.43 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2011-07-29 at 7.24.43 PM.png
    53.6 KB · Views: 265

Nostradamus/sumadarson, is that you???

So much for you east guys hiding behind the Feds:

Follow-up to USAPA ad in USA Today

July 22, 2011

Earlier today we issued a communication related to an ad by the pilot’s union, USAPA, that ran in USA Today. We also felt that the following statement by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), regarding the incident mentioned in the ad, would be informative for employees:

The FAA manager assigned to the US Airways certificate reviewed the June 16, 2011 incident. The APU shutdown the aircraft experienced is a failure that pilots are well aware can happen and that they are trained to recognize. The battery apparently was depleted by attempts to restart the APU. Flying an aircraft with an inoperative APU is not an unusual event and normally poses no safety issues when proper limitations are applied. The Captain simply chose to exercise her pilot- in-command authority of not accepting an aircraft. Our information indicates that US Airways followed their approved MEL procedures, and all maintenance procedures were followed in accordance with the operator’s approved maintenance program. We found no violations of Federal Aviation Regulations.

So much for you east guys hiding behind the Feds:

Follow-up to USAPA ad in USA Today

July 22, 2011

Earlier today we issued a communication related to an ad by the pilot’s union, USAPA, that ran in USA Today. We also felt that the following statement by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), regarding the incident mentioned in the ad, would be informative for employees:

The FAA manager assigned to the US Airways certificate reviewed the June 16, 2011 incident. The APU shutdown the aircraft experienced is a failure that pilots are well aware can happen and that they are trained to recognize. The battery apparently was depleted by attempts to restart the APU. Flying an aircraft with an inoperative APU is not an unusual event and normally poses no safety issues when proper limitations are applied. The Captain simply chose to exercise her pilot- in-command authority of not accepting an aircraft. Our information indicates that US Airways followed their approved MEL procedures, and all maintenance procedures were followed in accordance with the operator’s approved maintenance program. We found no violations of Federal Aviation Regulations.

Man, you are sharp and quick! Read that suit from today again and see if you see anything strange in it!

Latest posts