Retired Employees Service Charges

Expectorant

May 4, 2004
I am a retired US Airways employee with 24.5 years of service; therefore, I must pay $20 each way to non-rev. Has anyone heard whether this service charge will be dropped after the merger? I'm an S3 still, but kind of resent the $20 each way after all those years of service, and would like to see it end. Thanks for anyone's input or point of view; I don't take offense to anyone's opinion; just thought maybe someone might have heard something.

Expectorant said:
I am a retired US Airways employee with 24.5 years of service; therefore, I must pay $20 each way to non-rev. Has anyone heard whether this service charge will be dropped after the merger? I'm an S3 still, but kind of resent the $20 each way after all those years of service, and would like to see it end. Thanks for anyone's input or point of view; I don't take offense to anyone's opinion; just thought maybe someone might have heard something.
[post="304143"][/post]​

more than likely your travel was free, but you paid the TSA security fee, Airport facilities fees, perhaps not yet but soon? a fuel surcharge fee.

did you get a reciept to verify or dispell the above?

:ph34r:

New Travel policy is listed on the hub......to take effect sometime first quarter of 2006

When are they going to quit messing with retirees. They took away medical, charge for passes. What a bold compassionate company to to do this to retirees. They can't vote on any contracts, they can't strike. They just get whatever is thrown to them. Not much to look forward to after all those years. Those of you still working and planning on retirement be wary of what you do to retirees with your contracts. After all the years of their life's energy put into this business it's sad to see these things happen. I am sure some in CCY with many less years with this company are faring much better.

Latest posts