Retirees filed to be reheard

BTW monetarily not sure why anyone here might be blowing their top to get the cash?

I’m figuring for a TOS FT Clerk in 2012 the amount will be in the $1500.00 range?

And for Bob probably around $12.65? (Twelve dollars and sixty five cents)

Nothin to go batty over.

I’m not the one who came out of nowhere freaking out about the word “schmuck”

Someone only gets mad like that and does the name calling schtick when they know they messed up and can’t look in the mirror about it.

Nothing personal to NOTOK but I have ZERO clue who he is cause he doesn’t divulge himself. So I obviously accidentally pissed off a Social Media Ghost.

Chit happens man.
Let me see if I can follow you here. I called you out for labeling folks for not doing as you do. I believe you called them schmucks...no, no name calling by you. You, who admittedly don't know me, seem to know I sold my stock. How, because I called you out. You say someone only gets mad when they know they messed up and can't look in the mirror. I haven't messed up at all W, I look in the mirror daily. You say people go to the name calling when they messed up. W, you do more name calling in this forum than anyone else, does that mean your life is a complete screw up. You sir need to stop judging people, especially when you admit you know nothing about them. And about me, you are completely and totally wrong on everything you think you know about me. It really is funny how you try and make the person who calls you out the total screw up in life, although you know absolutely nothing about them. Again, based on your assumptions. W, you have a reputation for a reason, and you do your best to maintain it, sadly.

BTW monetarily not sure why anyone here might be blowing their top to get the cash?

I’m figuring for a TOS FT Clerk in 2012 the amount will be in the $1500.00 range?

And for Bob probably around $12.65? (Twelve dollars and sixty five cents)

Nothin to go batty over.
I have said between $1500-$2500 by Christmas...sticking to it.

Let me see if I can follow you here. I called you out for labeling folks for not doing as you do. I believe you called them schmucks...no, no name calling by you. You, who admittedly don't know me, seem to know I sold my stock. How, because I called you out. You say someone only gets mad when they know they messed up and can't look in the mirror. I haven't messed up at all W, I look in the mirror daily. You say people go to the name calling when they messed up. W, you do more name calling in this forum than anyone else, does that mean your life is a complete screw up. You sir need to stop judging people, especially when you admit you know nothing about them. And about me, you are completely and totally wrong on everything you think you know about me. It really is funny how you try and make the person who calls you out the total screw up in life, although you know absolutely nothing about them. Again, based on your assumptions. W, you have a reputation for a reason, and you do your best to maintain it, sadly.

Dude again I said I know ZERO about you. How can I when you remain incognito.

I didn’t know you (unknown person) sold your stock (don’t care) I don’t pay your bills.

You’re the one that (reactively) jumped down my throat for my opinion (Not changing it either)

I DID NOT write my comment with AANOTOK on my mind. Not even Bob either (Even though he can be somewhat pathetic at times, don’t know if he’s a schmuck)

I was actually (always am) thinking about these people who were in my Gatehouse when the shares dropped and they were all looking over each other’s shoulders and trying to get at the Computer to SELL SELL SELL. Shmucks couldn’t even wait to get home before tripping all over each other.

I also remember greedy little AA making sure we all knew real good how to sell dem dar shares. They couldn’t wait to suck em back right out of our greasy (greedy) little hands.

Don’t care about any reputation I got either. I don’t suck anyone’s ass. If I like someone and they like me, cool beans. If they don’t, they don’t pay my bills anyway and aren’t going to put any flowers on my grave so.

I hope you and your Family have nice Holliday’s.

With Love Mr. Garbage. ;-)

And you have ZERO clue who I am, but I place a higher value on what he posts, I understand that a pecking order exists here in the forums, and you are the head pecker, NO I will not bend one knee and kiss your ring.

Kneel before your Maker. Don’t miss the ring. God only knows where that mouth of yours has been.

ED699A34-894B-4CA1-B69B-4C6BC3547C2F.jpeg

Hey Steve if you happen to drop in can you tell me what the hell is wrong with Georges “Shakes”?

Dudes really out there sometimes.

Ok TWU, you have until Friday to gimme my money.

Sadly Bob your words are falling on deft ears. No even a vaguely worded update on the current status. Did AA agree to distribute? Is it a matter still of taxes? Hey everyone we are aware you are still waiting and we are doing our best. But no, nothing. While I know we will eventually get everything owed to us their current silence speaks volumes. Stick this in your mental file cabinet for the future

Sadly Bob your words are falling on deft ears. No even a vaguely worded update on the current status. Did AA agree to distribute? Is it a matter still of taxes? Hey everyone we are aware you are still waiting and we are doing our best. But no, nothing. While I know we will eventually get everything owed to us their current silence speaks volumes. Stick this in your mental file cabinet for the future

Steve I think they may have been concentrating more on finishing this up.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tedree...-allegiant-and-looks-to-jetblue/#4c4cdb714f45

And now maybe trying to finish up our JCBA’s as well?

For me I’d rather not get anything from them till January but I wouldn’t be at all surprised if something (dammit) is deposited next month.

Steve I think they may have been concentrating more on finishing this up.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tedree...-allegiant-and-looks-to-jetblue/#4c4cdb714f45

And now maybe trying to finish up our JCBA’s as well?

For me I’d rather not get anything from them till January but I wouldn’t be at all surprised if something (dammit) is deposited next month.

Play along with we. Speculate the first comment on here if the international put out a statement saying they are too busy trying to organize the FA's at allegiant then to get the distribution of the funds we've waited years for finalized.

Go!

Play along with we. Speculate the first comment on here if the international put out a statement saying they are too busy trying to organize the FA's at allegiant then to get the distribution of the funds we've waited years for finalized.

Go!

Forums doesn’t allow for certain curse words to come through. Watch.

**** you, you ****** mother*******. (Had to edit. It let the word go through when you went beyond the 4 letters)

Back