Richard contributes all of his director stock grant to the Care Fund

brokenwrench

Senior
Oct 27, 2006
www.amfadelta.com
Richard contributes all of his director stock grant to the Care Fund

November 16, 2007

The groundwork for the Employee and Retiree Care Fund has been set to support those going through severe personal hardship, but contributions are needed to guarantee we’re able to help all of those in need on an ongoing basis.

You’re able to make one-time contributions or sign up for payroll deduction. During the San Diego fires last month, Richard Anderson donated 2,113 shares of Delta stock that he received when he joined the Delta Board of Directors.

“While our San Diego folks are fine, it is a good reminder that during times like these, our new Delta Employee & Retiree Care Fund can help other employees and retirees,â€￾ Richard said. “I went ahead and donated the stock I received, and plan on continuing to make contributions to assist in this most worthwhile effort and hope that it sets the pace for our fund to grow to be able to help when our colleagues need us most for years to come."

“This is an extremely generous donation and tremendous show of leadership support,â€￾ said Elaine Miller, general manager, Delta Employee & Retiree Care Fund, "For 28 years, many of my Delta colleagues have gone through overwhelming personal challenges; and I've been inspired and encouraged when we have rallied to support them. It's so meaningful to see Richard continue that legacy."

Latest posts