Rick Mullings fear versus APA Pilots open and honest communications

You are correct. I still say you should have voted yes. Why? Because the "substantially" better offer would have come because the APA deal activated the "me too" clause. The groups that voted yes have already held sessions to get the 3% value in their agreements.

Are we getting a better offer? Probably. Was it because we voted no? No. The vote no coalition did not do anything. The groups that voted yes are getting the same value without the drama. But if it makes you feel like a bad ass then look in the mirror a keep flexing those guns.
You are a Piece of work.

You are correct. I still say you should have voted yes. Why? Because the "substantially" better offer would have come because the APA deal activated the "me too" clause. The groups that voted yes have already held sessions to get the 3% value in their agreements.

Are we getting a better offer? Probably. Was it because we voted no? No. The vote no coalition did not do anything. The groups that voted yes are getting the same value without the drama. But if it makes you feel like a bad ass then look in the mirror a keep flexing those guns.

You really are thick as a brick,so why do we need the TWU we should just have a me too clause on the pilots contract if you think that by folding we as a union will ever get a head you are a fool and since we did not get abrogated and things are getting better it proves you lied when said if we vote no they will impose a worse offer on us and I still say if it is not a decent offer vote no again and we will test your theory.

Make another video they hate them.

Reactions: 1 person

So you openly admit that once again we need to get bailed out by another union. How about negotiating another 3% in value and let the APA activate there me-too clause?

Reactions: 1 person
So you openly admit that once again we need to get bailed out by another union. How about negotiating another 3% in value and let the APA activate there me-too clause?
No, don't you remember being presented with a TA in July 2010 that was going to pay you $37/hour negotiated by the TWU and maintained OSS at 10%? There was also a clause that maintained your pay standing to not drop below number two in pay. Well we were all told by the vote no coalition that we would get more, that BK was a threat, and that we would keep retiree medical. All negotiated by the TWU with no help from the APA. Now? We will be at lowest in pay, no pension, no retiree medical, OSS at almost 40%, and we face even more draconian cuts.

The facts clearly show you only believe in the fantasies you create in your mind. The TWU negotiated the highest wages for MCTs with no help from any other union. Face it, we are getting shafted in spite of what the TWU has negotiated for us, not because of the TWU. We all own this mess, stop blaming the Int'l. You make them out to be inept yet they some how have masterminded the most diabolical destruction of unionized AMTs ever. But the truth is no one union has destroyed more union AMT jobs than AMFA. 90% of their members lost their jobs in less than five years.

Keep clinging to your craft union mantra. It is really working for the AMT profession.

Rick Mullings is such a fear monger and liar? What a horrible person. If you had listened to him at the very least you would have had an extra $30K in your pocket without even have worked a lick of OT. You would have been getting paid full SK pay, would have had three holidays back, and 5 PTO days. What an evil person he is.

No, don't you remember being presented with a TA in July 2010 that was going to pay you $37/hour negotiated by the TWU and maintained OSS at 10%? There was also a clause that maintained your pay standing to not drop below number two in pay. Well we were all told by the vote no coalition that we would get more, that BK was a threat, and that we would keep retiree medical. All negotiated by the TWU with no help from the APA. Now? We will be at lowest in pay, no pension, no retiree medical, OSS at almost 40%, and we face even more draconian cuts.

The facts clearly show you only believe in the fantasies you create in your mind. The TWU negotiated the highest wages for MCTs with no help from any other union. Face it, we are getting shafted in spite of what the TWU has negotiated for us, not because of the TWU. We all own this mess, stop blaming the Int'l. You make them out to be inept yet they some how have masterminded the most diabolical destruction of unionized AMTs ever. But the truth is no one union has destroyed more union AMT jobs than AMFA. 90% of their members lost their jobs in less than five years.

Keep clinging to your craft union mantra. It is really working for the AMT profession.

Rick Mullings is such a fear monger and liar? What a horrible person. If you had listened to him at the very least you would have had an extra $30K in your pocket without even have worked a lick of OT. You would have been getting paid full SK pay, would have had three holidays back, and 5 PTO days. What an evil person he is.

Well I will agree with you about Rick Mullins anyway he is evil, doesn't work for AA & hasn't for quite some time, when he did work for AA he worked in the boiler room doing something, anyway regardless of whether we would have taken the last contract we would still be in BK it was the pilots that convinced AA that they had to file not the Mechanics we don't carry that much weight & if we could have known the future then we might have taken the 30K but no one can know the future so you follow your gut & make a choice, we did exactly that we made a choice & the Majority CHOSE to take their chances until we get something we can vote yes for & live with .... It is what it is.

Rick shouldn't be speaking for Local 514 anyway it should be our President Sam Cirri that's why we Elected him (I didn't) you don't see the other Local Presidents using a puppet spokesman .... Ugh , Rick really get's under my skin.

Had we taken that contract they would have still gone BK and asked for the same things the contract would not have changed a thing except you would have a few more dollars but all the job guarntee's and out sourcing pension loss etc etc would not have survived the BK keep on dreaming!

Did something happen that brought the TWU stooges out of the wood work today?

And where the did our friend anomaly go?

Reactions: 2 people

30 k in one pocket 40k out the other,you seem to forget everything that would have volutarily been given up !

The thing I find interesting is Anomaly seems to be gone and overspeed is back and HSS is floating around this thing has a funny smell to it.

Looking over some of Anomaly's post's it look's like he works for United, I think one of his post's said something of that nature but not sure, there seems to be a lot of United Employee's in here, thought it was very strange at first but now i'm getting use to it.

Yeah NBC DFW is reporting a deal is all but done. For the defenders of the international to be coming to there rescue means only one thing, another turd is floating to the surface. Prepare to vote NO.

I'm ready ... surely they wouldn't bring a turd back again

Wait of course they would . VOTE NO

Latest posts