RNC. The good old days.

• Banned
southwind said:
And the problem is?
You did not even read it. I wish they would run on it again. I'd probably vote for them.

NewHampshire Black Bears said:
Hey Knuckle head.

WHICH GOD ?

The christian God ?
The Jewish God ?
The Islamic God ?
The Buddhist God ?
I hope for your sake they're the same God, since I think you've managed to insult just about every one of those ethnicities at some point or another, and He may not have a sense of humor when it comes to bigots... ;)

NewHampshire Black Bears said:
Hey Knuckle head.

WHICH GOD ?

The christian God ?
The Jewish God ?
The Islamic God ?
The Buddhist God ?
Surely not yours.....the Porcelain God!

Dog Wonder said:
If God didn't have a sense of humor when it comes to bigots, there would be no Southwind.
interesting how you'll call southwind out for bigotry , but when Bear does  it you place your lips on his ass and lock on like a leach

cltrat said:
interesting how you'll call southwind out for bigotry , but when Bear does  it you place your lips on his ass and lock on like a leach

On your BEST DAY.....cit - RAT,.......you couldn't be worthy enough to place YOUR Lips   to  'lock on ' to Dogs  ASSS   !!!!!!!!!

NOW,
On to eolesens usual diatribe.

I simply asked the GOD questions to get a more definitive answer, therefore Its a bigoted question.

More specifically,...we know that the JEWS / Muslims and Buddhists have (thier version of One GOD.   But it gets VERY VERY confusing when you get to the christian 'Merry go round'.
I mean....Jesus IS GOD....then he isn't GOD.  The POPE is the #2 man, Or he ISN'T the #2 man.
Jesus WAS born in DEC, or in some cases in JAN. (think Greeks)
(In all reality Jesus the prophet was NOT born anywhere near either month)
Jesus was " Resurected " in some cases March, but in some cases in APRIL, and if it is early APRIL, it could be late April (again think Greeks)  (I wish they'd ALL get thier Shiit together) !!!

So in summary, instead I get replys  talking about  'PORCELEIN GOD(s) " from  'southwindBAG (It appears that our resident Village IDIOT....is OFF his Meds again)

So, i mean   ????????????????

PS,
Hey Dog.
NOTE how my topic about  "MORON siteings in NH "...... DISSAPEARED from the board !
(Must be that C I A eavesdropping thing,...ya think ? )

Latest posts

Back