RUDY GHOULIANI gets RAIDED by the FEDS ! Oh My !

Meh. More guilt by accusation, or just harassment by the Feds. It's part of the game of politics when Dems are in control.

Interestingly they apparently didn't take the copy of Hunter Biden's laptop when it was offered up.

Reactions: Miso Phat.....
Meh. More guilt by accusation, or just harassment by the Feds. It's part of the game of politics when Dems are in control.

Interestingly they apparently didn't take the copy of Hunter Biden's laptop when it was offered up.
tenor.gif

Reactions: Miso Phat.....
Will be interesting, for sure.
Warrants indicate FBI is probing Giuliani's activity in Ukraine on Trump's behalf
Anybody probing Lil Hunter's activity in the Ukraine and China on the 'Big Guys' behalf?

According to the warrant, investigators are looking for evidence that Giuliani acted as an unregistered foreign agent, a violation of lobbying laws.
Anybody probing whether Lil Hunter's acted as an unregistered foreign agent, in the Ukraine and China, also a violation of lobbying laws?

I like Dershowitz, evil constitution lover, hated by the people who despise it, the progressive left.

It's a nice distraction from Kerry violating the Logan Act with the Iranians...

Reactions: 1AA
Cohen?... The guy who the media was convinced was the smoking gun in the Mueller investigation that eventually found no wrong-doing?...

The guy who tried to spin a deal as a way of getting leniency, and wound up with less credibility than Michael Avenatti?...

You do know how to pick 'em, Bears.

And the mortality rate continues to plummet towards being just like seasonal flu and pneumonia. We might be closer to herd immunity than we are a vaccine, which would actually be a good thing. I even heard that they might stop referring to it as an epidemic if the mortality rate continues to drop...
Our resident expert on credibility speaks, July 8, 2020.

Cohen?... The guy who the media was convinced was the smoking gun in the Mueller investigation that eventually found no wrong-doing?...

The guy who tried to spin a deal as a way of getting leniency, and wound up with less credibility than Michael Avenatti?...

You do know how to pick 'em, Bears.
Only trouble with Cohen, is the gun the media used.
1620142564529.png

For sure eolesen/dell and I'm guessing La La will try to spin this, as 'OK, Move Along. NOTHING to SEE HERE' !!

He He He He He !!!!!!!!!!!1

New York Times, WaPo, NBC retract reports about Giuliani's contact with FBI​

The New York Times, The Washington Post and NBC News walked back their reporting about the FBI’s communication with President Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani regarding Russia.

The Washington Post was the first to report on Thursday that Giuliani was warned that he was the target of a Russian influence campaign last year. The newspaper, citing people familiar with the matter, also reported that One America News Network (OANN) was given a similar warning. https://thehill.com/homenews/media/...ract-reports-about-giulianis-contact-with-fbi
Fake News: New York Times, WaPo, NBC forced to retract false claims about Giuliani https://t.co/2DNz019QGT pic.twitter.com/dxAfAvVFrm
— New York Post (@nypost) May 2, 2021
On a Saturday, the Washington Post added this correction to their defamatory story about me. The Washington Post and the NYT must reveal their sources who lied and targeted an American Citizen. #msnbc , #cnn forgot to mention the corrections today. #fakenews #badpeople pic.twitter.com/NhBX7EwQdk
— Rudy W. Giuliani (@RudyGiuliani) May 1, 2021
The same “anonymous source” shopped the same false claims about
Giuliani receiving a defensive briefing to the NYT, WaPo and NBC. And like good propagandists they all ran with it. Now they have to retract it. Same garbage pattern of “reporting”. https://t.co/5W3WCU3KvM
— Nick Short (@PoliticalShort) May 2, 2021
tenor.gif