Rummor Control:

MCI transplant

Veteran
Jun 4, 2003
<_< -------Rumor is they will indeed be increasing head-count at not only DFW, but AFW and TULE as well. Two laid off MCIE people I know personally have been recalled to AFW in the last three weeks. AFW is also hiring A/C cleaners off the street.

Word around the campfire this morning is that DWH just moved to the top of the pecking order for recalls.

<_< -------Rumor is they will indeed be increasing head-count at not only DFW, but AFW and TULE as well. Two laid off MCIE people I know personally have been recalled to AFW in the last three weeks. AFW is also hiring A/C cleaners off the street.

Word around the campfire this morning is that DWH just moved to the top of the pecking order for recalls.
New painters and cleaners have been hired in TUL.

Old news.

word was AA was looking to hire 900 plus this year (AMT)

And according to Bob...many of those openings will be filled by upgrades from OSMs(and others)obtaining there a/p tickets.
Been watching the ext postings, been a while since I've seen an AMT posting. TULE MC posting lately...

New painters and cleaners have been hired in TUL.
Aircraft Cleaners and Building Cleaners hired off the street, Yes
OSM Painters hired off the street, None and No
A few 1998+ seniority folx (some that were A/C mechanics pre - 9/11) have upgaded from A/C Cleaner to OSM painter positions, but no OSM's have been hired from the street. Over a ton of folx on the OSM upgrade list in TUL. Don't see AA hiring OSM's off the streets anytime soon in TUL.

Can DWH meet the latest fire code requirements?

Attachments

• alien grAAy.jpg
    alien grAAy.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 245
<_< ------- Now, now, now! Let's have all little respect for "MCI South"!!! :p

Speaking of MCI South,has Gordon Clark reported yet? Or is it that only the people from MCIE that don't have to upset their famllies by selling their homes and moving to a new state and enrolling their kids in a new school apply to the people that are not appointed to the int. I guess selling your soul to the devil does work. I see he had a nice bust of him made for achieving the goal of TWU genious of the year.

Speaking of MCI South,has Gordon Clark reported yet? Or is it that only the people from MCIE that don't have to upset their famllies by selling their homes and moving to a new state and enrolling their kids in a new school apply to the people that are not appointed to the int. I guess selling your soul to the devil does work. I see he had a nice bust of him made for achieving the goal of TWU genious of the year.
This is a fine piece of art, look at the detail in the face.

Gordon lied to his membership when he repeated the twu mantra of "Work harder guys and they will keep this place open.". Gordon is a wannabe int. rep. Actually, he is international "light". He gets to be on UB while the membership endures the hardships of traveling back and forth from home. Plus, he gets to get the weekends off.

Hey Gordon, does the heat of the Devil's hand keep your integrity warm at night?

Gordon let the iam screw the membership then he let the twu screw the membership. PERFECT int. rep. material!

Reactions: 1 person
Gordon lied to his membership when he repeated the twu mantra of "Work harder guys and they will keep this place open.". Gordon is a wannabe int. rep. Actually, he is international "light". He gets to be on UB while the membership endures the hardships of traveling back and forth from home. Plus, he gets to get the weekends off.

Hey Gordon, does the heat of the Devil's hand keep your integrity warm at night?

Gordon let the iam screw the membership then he let the twu screw the membership. PERFECT int. rep. material!

Yea Ken this guy is a real piece of work. I was told he had cut a deal with the company for a life time UBP position (union business paid). I can only assume that they gave him this for lieing to the membership in MCI right up till the closing of the base. Most of us knew about the company and the twu from their past dealings of screwing the membership. The majority of the guys from MCIE did'nt and they used that and Ole Turkey neck to stab the guys in the back.

<_< ------- Hey guys, ------Just for the record,I can't say I disagree with any of the above!!! ;)

Yea Ken this guy is a real piece of work. I was told he had cut a deal with the company for a life time UBP position (union business paid). I can only assume that they gave him this for lieing to the membership in MCI right up till the closing of the base. Most of us knew about the company and the twu from their past dealings of screwing the membership. The majority of the guys from MCIE did'nt and they used that and Ole Turkey neck to stab the guys in the back.
I have called over and confirmed that it is factual that Gordon does get paid by the company to work as a TWU organizer. They said that the company wanted the crew chiefs to cover for him by putting into the schedule as standby, but they refused. Now he shows up everyday as Union Business Company Paid. I hear this deal is good until he wants to retire, and was cut at a high level. ;)

On another note, my contacts are saying that DWH will be going back to DFW shortly, and put back on their bid. They claim that the local refuses to roll over like Gordon used to do for them. The company wants 7 day coverage for the air cell line, and the local is not going to give them relief from the 1/7th rule. It was also said that the former Gordon boys are doing everything they can to undermine the local by cutting deal after deal with management. I guess they want their UBP too. <_<