Where to put the work?

If AA doesn't get their head out of their butt, they will lose every contract they have. AFW could have had enough 737 contract work to bring back everybody who was on the street and then some. The potential customer with all these 737's specified that they wanted the work done at AFW and that Tulsa doing the work would be unacceptable. 737's don't require docks to work on them all you need is hanger space,overhead cranes,and some ladders.
<_< That just don't say too much for TUL now does it? Maybe their politics are getting in the way of their work, and that outside customer knows it? :unsure: :p

<_< mwa -----Sorry I haven't gotten back, but it seems the only answer I can get for you on total numbers is we will be getting twenty five Saab's. "For now!" Plus, now their talking about making that third 767 line a permanent thing! These people are out of their pee picken minds!!! :shock:

Would you rather have them shut a line down and lay more people off?
<_< ----No, what I'd rather see them do is stop this mind games with people and be above board (honest) with people! Have you checked the loads lately? Everything is booked solid! And their threating to put twenty seven aircraft on the ground? I don't believe it! My opinion, for what it's worth, is their using the old fear factor to prime us for further concessions!!Works all the time, now doesn't it? :censored: :angry:

<_< ----No, what I'd rather see them do is stop this mind games with people and be above board (honest) with people! Have you checked the loads lately? Everything is booked solid! And their threating to put twenty seven aircraft on the ground? I don't believe it! My opinion, for what it's worth, is their using the old fear factor to prime us for further concessions!!Works all the time, now doesn't it? :censored: :angry:

Works like a charm with the TWU!

<_< ----No, what I'd rather see them do is stop this mind games with people and be above board (honest) with people! Have you checked the loads lately? Everything is booked solid! And their threating to put twenty seven aircraft on the ground? I don't believe it.
Do you need the speech again about how these people operate? :p :p

FYI...It's no threat of the MD80's, 14 are already sat down.

<_< ----No, what I'd rather see them do is stop this mind games with people and be above board (honest) with people!

Are you serious?

Have you checked the loads lately? Everything is booked solid! :censored: :angry:

Been that way for a long time.

And their threating to put twenty seven aircraft on the ground? I don't believe it! My opinion, for what it's worth, is their using the old fear factor to prime us for further concessions!!Works all the time, now doesn't it?

Sure, because the routes that they used MD-80s on are now being done by Eagle with RJs. Lower paid pilots,lower paid F/As, lower paid (TWU) mechanics and Fleet service clerks. Work harder and smarter and they will find a way to eliminate your job too! Then you can go to Eagle for another big TWU negotiated pay cut because they will continue to grow, not to worry, you will still be paying dues to Jim Little and the TWU.

<_< mwa -----Sorry I haven't gotten back, but it seems the only answer I can get for you on total numbers is we will be getting twenty five Saab's. "For now!" Plus, now their talking about making that third 767 line a permanent thing! These people are out of their pee picken minds!!! :shock:
THX MCI xplant
I was sure that they were creating another connection a la Regions Air formerly Corporate Air express. They are advertising for flight crews for the Saab. Just trying to run it down. THX

THX MCI xplant
I was sure that they were creating another connection a la Regions Air formerly Corporate Air express. They are advertising for flight crews for the Saab. Just trying to run it down. THX
<_<---- These twenty five are supposed to be going back to the leaser. Or so we're told! ;) About two years work!

had also heard the number 90 floating around. that would be significant.
<_< -----I've heard that number also, but can't confirm it! That would mean a second line! We do have the room for it! I think at this point it's a matter of man power that limits us! Like I said before, I've heard they may want to make this third 767 "C" check permanent! Where they'll get the bodies to work it, I have no idea! We have the Saab crew working it now, but that should change as soon as the first Saab shows up this week.