Rumor: Police called to a biz education training

The Gopher

Advanced
Jun 28, 2004
Heard today that there were two FA's fighting at a biz education seminar...

Don't know what city or date.

I heard it was a pilot and a mechanic in the parking lot. :p
Anyone have the real scoop?
Should I wear armor when I go? :lol:

B)

I heard it was a pilot and a mechanic in the parking lot. :p
Anyone have the real scoop?
Should I wear armor when I go? :lol:

B)

Oh man, I had pictured a couple of beautiful lithe, young female FAs in bikinis wrestling in a ring full of chocolate pudding. ... and then I remembered that we were talking UA FAs. My chubby instantly turned into in 'innie.' :D

Oh man, I had pictured a couple of beautiful lithe, young female FAs in bikinis wrestling in a ring full of chocolate pudding. ... and then I remembered that we were talking UA FAs. My chubby instantly turned into in 'innie.' :D

Ooh SEASW too I imagine!
vomit-smiley-015.gif

I heard they have cancelled the entire program! Anyone else hear this yet? Have a friend scheduled for the 21st and 22nd of May that was called and told they are taking it out of her line because of this. Thank goodness.

I heard they have cancelled the entire program! Anyone else hear this yet? Have a friend scheduled for the 21st and 22nd of May that was called and told they are taking it out of her line because of this. Thank goodness.

Haven;t heard it yet... This is great news if so.. I bid it for Sept 2007 for this reason.

I heard the same rumor. Don't know if it's fact of fiction though.

It wouldn't surprise me. As many have been saying all along, BET was ill-conceived.

Fly,

What is this demonstration? As far as cancelling, BET was cancelled on Saturdays at the beginning of May. As of the other day, Mondays are also cancelled. Now we need Tues, Wed, Thurs and Fri. Not one person has anything good to say about this training other than the food is good. 95%+ think this is a total waste of $23million.

That is the stockholders meeting last week.

My friend's BET class was scheduled for a Monday and Tuesday and her entire thing has been cancelled. According to her, she was told they have cancelled BET.

That is the stockholders meeting last week.

My friend's BET class was scheduled for a Monday and Tuesday and her entire thing has been cancelled. According to her, she was told they have cancelled BET.

I just heard from two f/as that United Cancel the class for the summer and perhaps for good. So for us that didn't go yet.. We told you it would be canceled after a few months in session.... THANK GOD.. They are dealing with the merge with Jetblue now. I will make another thread on this topic. United is going to bypass the screw up at ual now and buy another airline to get more aircraft and use the big ones on profitable international routes

BET isn't cancelled.

Classes closed for the summer but will resume in the fall.

Check SkyNet...

B) UT

That's because they'd have to admit they screwed up. They will just let this fade away quietly like all the other stupid meetings of the past.