Sarah will not run for POTUS

tom barry

Veteran
Aug 20, 2011
Ms. Palin has(today) made it official that she will not seek the office of POTUS. I think that this announcement comes as No surprise to the majority of us Republicans.

I did read through the new book about Ms. Palin, and if only 10% of the information revealed about her were true, than it's understandable as to why she chose not to run.

When I think of the Huge opportunity squandered by the party(Bowing to the extreme wing of the party), by Not allowing John McCain and (I)Joe Lieberman to run as a ticket(A ticket in my estimation that would have Won), it has me sad and frustrated ! Seriously, think about it for a moment.
We could at this point in time, be gearing up for a -Re-Election for JMc/JL !

Also (looking forward), should BO be re-elected AND the horrible economy turn around, it wouldn't take much for a Hillary Clinton ticket to be successful in 2016.

TB

So what was the tour bus all about? Was she just trying to get attention to increase book sales and speaking fee's? Or is she just crazy?

Had McCain been true to his roots (think McCain 2000) and not been railroaded into Palin I probably would have voted for him. I do not see eye to eye with him on some issues but I respect him. Correction, I respected him. He sold out to the extreme right wing part of the RNC and just went bat chit crazy on us.

As for Palin not running, Hellen Keller could have seen that a mile away. Palin is making a fortune on the open market. She is in it for the money, not for the public service. Had she believed in anything she says, she would have served her full term in Alaska. She saw dollar signs and bailed out. More power to her for making a buck of of her fame and for milking it for as long as she has. She has no marketability as for as elected office is concerned and she knows it. She can make far more money selling her schitk and does not have to worry about the scrutiny that she would endure as a candidate.

On a side note, Perry is going after Romney as not being a 'christian'. Gotta love US politics.

Reactions: 2 people
Maybe she was crazy like a fox. All this time she was collecting donations, donations she gets to keep.