Scabs take note...

I couldnt even face my own family if I were a scab like you pto. All I have to say is I am a strong UNION supporter. I support the AMFA Striking workers and I support what CWA-AFA is about to do. How many jobs will you go thru before you realize that no one likes to work with a POS scab like yourself?

:lol: That sure is a lot of babbling Mr. Necro Freud :lol: .I hate to disappoint you in your assessment of me but you are way off the mark. As a matter of fact my next job starts this Monday and I will be there till mid November. Hopefully in mid November I will get laid-off if not I will simply quit. Do you care to respond to any of the questions I asked in post 12?

My assessment of you is right on the money. As for your opinions...WHO CARES? SCABS don't matter!

What a scab wrench gypsy life. How many jobs will you have in your miserable life? Too many to count? Your family must be proud. :rolleyes:

Hackman, I was surfing the internet recently and came across the resume of a nomad A/C mechanic...

http://chiefexlnt.tripod.com/resume.html

Pretty interesting stuff! :blink:

After reading it, I thought about this: Is that what a "typical" resume of an at-will mechanic would look like? It seems to me that there are better ways to spend your entire working life than driving from job to job with your toolbox and suitcase in the back of your pickup... :unsure:

How can you expect people to honor a picket line created by a union when unions no longer exist? The NWA fiasco is a prime example of what unions have become, in effect non-existent. They don't just cross each other’s picket line they stick a knife in each other and twist it by doing struck work. All the while saying, "We support you." Unions are simply money collectors that only a few chosen gets to collect from. You suckers continue to pay into them as they continue to bed-down with the companies and sell all you poor suckers out. What are you suckers doing about it? Standing around crying Why, Why, Why. Or hey, lets swap unions. We can go from one worthless union to another. You guys aren't doing anything but running backwards.
Face it. Unions have been around for HUNDEREDS of years. Knock off that retarded redundant argument already. You are sounding like my 3 yr old niece, who repeats the whole Pinochio movie, verbatum.

http://chiefexlnt.tripod.com/resume.html

Pretty interesting stuff! :blink:

After reading it, I thought about this: Is that what a "typical" resume of an at-will mechanic would look like? It seems to me that there are better ways to spend your entire working life than driving from job to job with your toolbox and suitcase in the back of your pickup... :unsure:
Interesting...poor sod started out with a major....
05/1988
727 familiarization couse and
V2500 fam coarse with Braniff Airlines
01/1988 - 12/1989 (transfer from dalfort
(Brannif Airlines)
Kansas City, MO
A+P line mechanic/inspector
Line mechanic duties on 737,727,
bac111 and A-320 aircraft for Braniff airlines.
Transfered to parts recieving inspector.

Was Braniff still around in 1988-1989.
I left in 1981 I didn't think they lasted much longer after that.

Braniff ceased operations May 12, 1982. Interesting that guy worked for them in 1988? Resume looks impressive, but it makes a person wonder.

WoW Pete, now that's what I call a wrench gypsy. What a way to live. Can you imagine having to move that many times? Like you said, suitcase, tool box, and a camper on the pick-up. Jeez, no thanks.

How the hell did Scotty not get on at a major with all that experience? They were all hiring big time in the mid/late 80's and early 90's. Must of had something on his record after his short stint with Braniff, where no major would touch him. I've seen it many times. Felons, alkies, druggies, even some DWI cases can normally only get on at the dregs of aviation. (of course, I'm not speculating that's the case with Scotty the Ultimate Wrench Gypsy, it does make you wonder ;) )

It also makes one wonder what happened to our favorite SUPERscab PlaytheCods? :huh:

WoW Pete, now that's what I call a wrench gypsy. What a way to live. Can you imagine having to move that many times? Like you said, suitcase, tool box, and a camper on the pick-up. Jeez, no thanks.

How the hell did Scotty not get on at a major with all that experience? They were all hiring big time in the mid/late 80's and early 90's. Must of had something on his record after his short stint with Braniff, where no major would touch him. I've seen it many times. Felons, alkies, druggies, even some DWI cases can normally only get on at the dregs of aviation. (of course, I'm not speculating that's the case with Scotty the Ultimate Wrench Gypsy, it does make you wonder ;) )

It also makes one wonder what happened to our favorite SUPERscab PlaytheCods? :huh:
No need to worry about me Hackman I'm doing just fine. I did get suckered into going to work a couple of weeks early but oh well. I am ready to get back to work. Didn't you know sheetmetal mechanics are in high demand. I just wish the pay reflected that as well. It is a dying craft. Every year there seem to be less and less A&P holders working it. The newer guys are simply parts exchangers, they couldn't build a form and beat a part out if their life depended on it. The MRO's use to have entire shops dedicated to every form you could imagine. Those shops are disappearing as well.

My resume looks very much like Scotty's. I have no idea what kind of mechanic he is or his personal history but I would be willing to bet that after working a couple of permanent jobs and getting laid off or the company simply goes out of business as was the case with me you learn that there is nothing permanent about the aviation industry so why bother with the delusions of permanent employment. I was amazed at the number of mechanics at DTW that were not from DTW. Most had made two to three moves to remain employed with NWA as stations were closed down. Is that really that much different than being a contractor? You say he has had numerous jobs, it looks to me that he has had one. The man is a A&P Mechanic who cares, other than you guys, where he performs his craft. Do look at all the different types of aircraft he has worked on. I very much enjoy working on different types of aircraft. I’ll bet all you have done for the past ten years Hackman is service oxygen bottles. Or maybe you’re a hangar rat where you work your one card a day then settle in at the breakroom table to read the paper or play some dominoes, checkers or maybe a game of chess.

As far as having a questionable background that is pure speculation on your part and a bit rude if you ask me. Do keep in mind that the security scrutiny is the same at any airport, major airline or not. Any time a contractor shows up at a job site a drug test and security check is required. So your philosophy of them being the dregs of the aviation industry is a bit off the mark. Most A&P holders in the contract industry are good mechanics however the AMT's that show up are a bit lacking, some are good but most don't have a clue and this is what makes the MRO's somewhat unreliable. I must say that if I owned my own airline I would not send my aircraft to an MRO and if I did I would demand that any mechanic working on my aircraft held an A&P Certificate. I would hate to see how things were run overseas.

Monday I will be joining a recently opened MRO. We will see how things are going there. Lets just see what kind of dregs I can kick up.

No need to worry about me Hackman I'm doing just fine. I did get suckered into going to work a couple of weeks early but oh well. I am ready to get back to work. Didn't you know sheetmetal mechanics are in high demand. I just wish the pay reflected that as well. It is a dying craft. Every year there seem to be less and less A&P holders working it. The newer guys are simply parts exchangers, they couldn't build a form and beat a part out if their life depended on it. The MRO's use to have entire shops dedicated to every form you could imagine. Those shops are disappearing as well.

YOU, and scabs like you, are the reason that wages for those types of positions do not reflect their actual worth. By being willing to prostitute your skills for airlines looking to drive down wages (such as you did at NW), wages at the sweatshop MRO's will continue to stay low so that the MRO's will still be able to undercut what airlines would pay their own mechanics. :down:

My resume looks very much like Scotty's.

No surprise here!

I have no idea what kind of mechanic he is or his personal history but I would be willing to bet that after working a couple of permanent jobs and getting laid off or the company simply goes out of business as was the case with me you learn that there is nothing permanent about the aviation industry so why bother with the delusions of permanent employment.

Migrant worker, do you get more for maters or fixin planes?

The man is a A&P Mechanic who cares,

I have no idea what kind of mechanic he is

Pick one!!!

Monday I will be joining a recently opened MRO. We will see how things are going there. Lets just see what kind of dregs I can kick up.

At least one, ifin U got a mirror!

:oops:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is all about character. A SCAB is just that for life..a SCAB. People may forgive, and that is a very large may but they will never forget. Your children know it and while they enjoy the fruits of your paycheck, the minute they study "labor" in school, they will know that their parent made his/her living on the backs of workers they so readily replaced. The reason SCAB wages and "contracts" are as good as they are is because of the hard working labor activists that were willing to put their jobs on the line to either fight to have their contracts upheld (that were negotiated in "good faith" and signed by BOTH parties) or to insure that their class and craft was fairly compensated. There are no excuses, a SCAB is a SCAB.

Hot news flash........

KTO/PTO spotted in a rest area on HWY 12 in his Gypsy Mobile.....

Here's the pic, news to follow at 11.........

View attachment 5066

:p UT