Scabs take note...

News Flash Update………….

KTO/PTO is still in his Gypsy home and has not been seen for hours.

We are trying to get Mike Rowe to go into his mobile digs to empty his pickle jar but he declined and stated ‘Emptying a scab lav is too much even for me!’……..

Stay tuned for ScabUpDates……….

:p UT

My resume looks very much like Scotty's. I have no idea what kind of mechanic he is or his personal history but I would be willing to bet that after working a couple of permanent jobs and getting laid off or the company simply goes out of business as was the case with me you learn that there is nothing permanent about the aviation industry so why bother with the delusions of permanent employment.
You say he has had numerous jobs, it looks to me that he has had one. The man is a A&P Mechanic who cares, other than you guys, where he performs his craft. Do look at all the different types of aircraft he has worked on. I very much enjoy working on different types of aircraft.
Holding the flashlight while another works on an aircraft does not qualify as "working on different types of aircraft". :p

ScabUpDate………….

As KTO/PTO has his Gypsy Home pointed east on the west bound rest stop on HWY 12 , there has been much speculation as to where he is heading. Upon questioning motorists that have seen this vehicle(?) moving, there has been conflicting stories.

One observer stated:
‘I seen dis here fool drivin backards rantin on how he was a’goin to save onionism by pickin his nose er such damn thang. Funyist thang I ever did see’.

Another observer stated:
‘Can dogs really drive?’

ScabUpDate………….

Still no sign of this creature
Here it is after dusk and all we can hear is banjo music and pigs squealing…..

ScabUpDate………….

There appears to be a large vehicle(?) stopping close to the Gypsy Mobile. The license plates are from Alabama and a USMC sticker is on the bumper.

KTO/PTO has left his mobile digs to meat his bro.

After a big hug and a few kisses, CSAR and PTO retreat to their mobile rockin machine........

UAL that is sure as funny as the photos! Glad we dont have to live in the "portable home" wonder if theres electrics and an air condition

ScabUpDate………….

There appears to be a large vehicle(?) stopping close to the Gypsy Mobile. The license plates are from Alabama and a USMC sticker is on the bumper.

KTO/PTO has left his mobile digs to meat his bro.

After a big hug and a few kisses, CSAR and PTO retreat to their mobile rockin machine........

Dang! When do they drive off in that high class mobile home does empty beer can come-a-flying out of it as it makes a somewhat sharp turn??

LOL UT you are FUNNY!

Hot news flash........

KTO/PTO spotted in a rest area on HWY 12 in his Gypsy Mobile.....

Here's the pic, news to follow at 11.........

View attachment 5066

That mobile home was recently spotted on the cahulawassee river with three hillbilly's (KTO/PTO, CSAR, Finny Ole Boy) sitting around a camp fire listening to an Inbred boy playing his banjo.

I believe they had sodomy on their minds... :shock:

I did get suckered into going to work a couple of weeks early but oh well. I am ready to get back to work.

Monday I will be joining a recently opened MRO. We will see how things are going there. Lets just see what kind of dregs I can kick up.

what happened? thought you were looking forward to having 'months off' at a time.

Wear out the welcome mat so soon?... :lol:

PTO = The King Of Dregs

No need to worry about me Hackman I'm doing just fine. My resume looks very much like Scotty's.

Sheeeet 'Cods, goin' fer that next big hi falutin' wrench gypsy "career" so soon? Dadgum, ya got the doublewide remakin' done that quick? Did the misses kick ya out of the clapboard shack already? She didn't run ya 'oft after that long lonely scab mission did she? Hewwwdoggy.... she mean as a rattler!!!! Like most of your tall tales and redneck lies, you can't afford to take months off at a time. Especially as a wandering wrench gypsy scab. Us folks all dun know'd it. Twix't you an me, try an do better job of fibbin' next time. :rolleyes:

Your statement; Didn't you know sheetmetal mechanics are in high demand. I just wish the pay reflected that as well is an example of your blind scab ignorance. Thanks to scabs and those like you willing to whore themselves to big business and all to happy to work for less, you and your ilk have driven down wages and benefits for all. You scabbed to "make a quick buck" as you said, in the mean time you assisted in bringing down wages for everyone in the field. Your management buddies thank you.

I have been lucky enough to never have suffered the layoff axe, but I knew going in it might happen at some point. Now because I have fairly high union seniority, I might be able to stave it off until I retire, I am just hoping to make it. I will not feel safe until that day. Since I was in the military at 18 and after that a major, I have done more on heavy aircraft than you could only dream of in your sad scab wrench gypsy existence. You have a few years to go before you get to my experience level, and I am still learning all the time. However, since your name is now on a scab list, any hopes you have of a being a line mechanic at a major carrier are mostly dashed because nearly all carriers worth working at are unionized. Even the major cargo companies, yes, those hated unions. I guess you could always go back to Scab Air, at least until Chapter 7 comes along. :huh:

I am also not speculating on those with questionable backrounds. I happen to know of a certain person that was terminated for drugs at a major, and another for fighting. Guess where they are working now 'Cods? Use your SUPERscab pea brain and think real hard. I also had an acqaintance years back that couldn't get hired by a major because of his multiple DWI convictions, and I even tried to help him get on. Last I heard he was still in a MRO armpit after all these years. Facts are facts. So how is this rude and of the mark 'Cods? Right again, its not, its the truth. I'm not saying armpit MRO's have nothing but criminals and misfits working at them, but a good number of them can't get on at a major for fill in here reason. Your a prime example 'Cods. Good luck at your new temporary MRO "career", they just hired a dreg, no need to kick yourself. ;) :blink:

PTO and CSAR attend their chillins wedding......

Here is a pic of the bride and groom :p

wedding1.jpg

Staytuned for ScabUpdates........

B) UT

PTO and CSAR attend their chillins wedding......

Here is a pic of the bride and groom :p

wedding1.jpg

Staytuned for ScabUpdates........

B) UT

Forgive me for writing that the SCAB gene pool appears to be a bit shallow. :)

Consider the following possibilities:
The bride a groom could be related.
The forthcoming offspring might look like papa.
PTO and bride could be poster children for Planned Parenthood.

Sometimes life ain't none too purdee but it is what it is.

Sheeeet....that thar is one fetchin' couple UT!!! That thar fancy scab mobile home is right purdy, musta been a profashional that did them shetmetal repairs!!!

Hope he's home before she pops anuther'un out, 'spect its dang hard to tell nother cross-eyed kid from the other 10 runnin' around. Specailly after he's been away at the new wrench gypsy scab "career" fer a year. :rolleyes:

Glad they's gittin' married finally, people is startin' ta talk and all. :blink: :p :blink: :p

Latest posts